2010 Year End Progress Update **PICS**

Congrats on both fronts, Taz! I will truly, truly miss your posts. Your encouragement will be missed. Best wishes!

Ericka

Beautiful! I love how THICK your hair is! I hope you decide to stay, you are one of my hairspirations :yep:

You all are so sweet! I had no idea that many of my idols (TopNotch, Adaoba, and many others) may not be renewing. I am so sad!

Although this board has definitely changed, one of my main reasons for possibly leaving is that not only has my hair grown bigger, but so has my body as I am hugely pregnant (not sure if you can tell in the pic or is that wishful thinking :look:) . So I will need to concentrate on the little one soon.

If I can help anyone in anyway, let me know!
welll... ok - i guess in that case.... we'll have to understand:sad:
congratulations to you! Girl this will be the best, most fascinating journey you will ever go on - a lot of work, more than you can imagine, but well worth it!
ofcourse i just assumed this is your first.......

You all are so sweet! I had no idea that many of my idols (TopNotch, Adaoba, and many others) may not be renewing. I am so sad!

Although this board has definitely changed, one of my main reasons for possibly leaving is that not only has my hair grown bigger, but so has my body as I am hugely pregnant (not sure if you can tell in the pic or is that wishful thinking :look:) . So I will need to concentrate on the little one soon.

If I can help anyone in anyway, let me know!

PMing you :yep:

Thank you so much for the baby congrats! DH and I are so excited. They say that pregnancy makes your hair grow faster. Uh, not in my case. I think that it has actually slowed down. And I don't look forward to the postpartum shedding, so I may stay or be back sooner than I thought. :lol:

Thank you so much for the baby congrats! DH and I are so excited. They say that pregnancy makes your hair grow faster. Uh, not in my case. I think that it has actually slowed down. And I don't look forward to the postpartum shedding, so I may stay or be back sooner than I thought. :lol:

You may not experience postpartum shedding. I did not. I braided my hair and followed AJamericanDiva's braid regimen with a few tweaks. Here's the link. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...vas-personal-tips-braid-success-lil-long.html
The people at the salon couldn't understand why I didn't lose my hair.

It was when my stylist moved and I started salon hopping that my hair started acting funny. Try the braid regimen it works. :yep:

Thank you so much, Princess!

Such a nice and detailed description of the process. I will be trying this! :grin:

Well it is that time! I decided to do a year end update. I don't think I made my goal of BSL as my hair is getting bigger, not longer. :look:

Thanks to all of the wonderful ladies of LHCF for the WONDERFUL advice. This may be my last update as I am considering not renewing in 2011.

Here goes:

DSCN5438.jpg

DSCN5436.jpg

DSCN5437-1.jpg

WOW! how did I miss this....Your hair is sooo thick, lush and beautiful! Please dont leave Taz !!!!!!:perplexed:sad:

Your hair looks great, Taz! I really hope you don't stop posting, but I understand that sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Back