2011-2012 Hair Progress LOTS OF PICTURES

chevere62

Hey Y'all

I am mainly a lurker but have picked up some wonderful tips from you ladies. I am inching closer and closer to my final length goal of MBL. I have included various pictures of my hair throughout the year to show all of the different styles that I generally wear. I know how y'all love some pitchas! :lol: Okay I will not bog this down with words.

Here is where I started in Jan of 2011

Then right after I got box braids

My bun from Jan/Feb

March bun

I tried a bantu knot out on blow dried hair....it didn't turn out so hot

So I turned it into a braid out

Later in the month I did a curlformer set air dried overnight

I tried out braids in April/May...

Twice

Then did a braid out

Random buns from April/May

June I got a trim and did a length check

But first I did a curlformer set to help stretch my hair...with a dryer

July I was rockin' braid outs

August I got another trim and did a length check

November I lightly straightened and got a trim. This is the before pic. A SHS got me. I was too angry to take an after pic.

These pictures are of my straightened hair from yesterday

I have no idea why I got so many trims within a short amount of time. It really hindered my progress but most likely reduced splits/knots ect. I'm not trippin' either way. I didn't make much progress this year but hopefully I can reach my final goal in 2012. What is most important is that I was able to fully enjoy my hair. I hope ya'll enjoy these pictures.

:sekret: Btw...am I BSL

SmileyNY

Great progress! Your hair is thick & beautiful!!

I love when members make progress threads with clear (& plenty of) pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!
:yep:

Sent from my iPhone.

BlkOnyx488

your pics did not disappoint!!!

Beautiful hair!!

Shame about the SHS I have heard so many stories about SHS's on here and youtube I w will not let a stylist near me with sissors :nono:

SimJam

lovely .... just lovely. I like all you bun pics especially with the flexy8 and hairzings

aishasoleil

You hair is *gawjus*!!!! I'm loving the thickness. And the buns you featured are all so cute. Congrats on your journey so far and I hope you reach your goals for this year!!