2015 Use Up The Stash Challenge: Session 3

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
image.jpg image.jpg Today was wash day. I'm so proud right now.

Used these up on my dry DC today. Hydro quench Systems Pineapple Hibiscus deep conditioner.....I loved this. It has lots of slip! My curls pop after I use it. I would buy this again but no time soon, I have too much stuff to use up. Shea Moisture Purification Mask......I never really knew how to properly use this stuff so I always just deep conditioned with it. A lot of people love this but nothing stood out about it to me. I hate the smell and it lingers too. I won't repurchase.

Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk
Very good moisturizer. This is my second bottle and I have a third . It makes my hair very soft and shiny. I like it way better than the curl enhancing smoothie.

Last edited:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I do NOT like Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, but I am going to use that bad boy up. HATED it for twist outs so I'm M&Sing more regularly than ever before. I've put a decent dent in it already. It won't be gone by the end of this session, but maybe by the end of May or June.

randi415

I wanted to use the rest of my SM $2 off coupons during this CVS BOGO sooo I bought
2 Blk Soap rinse out conditioner
1 JBCO Leave in
1 Edge Treatment
SMH I got issues! Not only am I a PJ I get a serious rush on deals like this. I won't need anything during the next session.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I guess Im the only one over here not buying stuff huh?!

Don't get me wrong I want some stuff but..... I def need to get rid of some crap first. Plus I went and got my hair braided into a beehive to hide under my wig so I won't be using much up besides spray LI's and oils. Oils aren't on my list because I usually stick to like 3 oils and never seem to over buy.

To answer Pocha's question I work my way down the list based on the oldest items. I feel a certain type of way when I trash something. It has to stink, have mold or something for me to just trash it. Otherwise I feel like I'm losing my money.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas

Don't get me wrong I want some stuff but..... I def need to get rid of some crap first. Plus I went and got my hair braided into a beehive to hide under my wig so I won't be using much up besides spray LI's and oils. Oils aren't on my list because I usually stick to like 3 oils and never seem to over buy.

To answer Pocha's question I work my way down the list based on the oldest items. I feel a certain type of way when I trash something. It has to stink, have mold or something for me to just trash it. Otherwise I feel like I'm losing my money.
I didn't buy anything. I put it out my mind. For now.

ImanAdero

I soooooo want to buy this Sprout box from SSI... but I won't considering other just purchased items from them during their Easter sale.

So these coming days I'm going to working on using up a leave in, probably my APB small leave in. I also have a spray bottle with conditioner in it. I don't know if I mentioned I used up my Tresemme conditioner and another leave in. Let me make a note and figure out what I said I needed to use up lol.

Dayjoy

Old School Member

I think the only thing I bought that wasn't a necessary replacement was the Oscar Blandi heat protectors. That's a major improvement for me. Plus I HAD to buy them. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. :look: Forreal.

ImanAdero

Ohemgee! I just realized I've been doing a lot better than I thought. I only have two TRUE shampoos left. I have a Bobeam bar (which will last forever) and a Trader Joes Nourish and Spa. I have 3 Co washes one of which is almost gone (AIA coconut cowash) .

I have 4 regular/non Styler leave ins...

And of course many other products... so I think my plan (once I take these twists out), will be to cowash every 3-4 days to get some of these Conditioners and stylers gone.

If I can use up another 2-4 products of any category within the next 2 Months, I'll be a happy camper. I think I'll buy a new shampoo fairly soon, but I'm going to pat myself on the back for now!

faithVA

I used the CR Curlaide Moistre Butter for my twists Friday. It's OK but doesn't hold moisture in my hair. Taking it to work tomorrow to give it to somebody. Will take it off my list when I get rid of it.

I used the Jessicurl Deep Conditioner on Friday. This is probably the next thing I use up. Not using much of anything else.

jbwphoto1

Thinking about joining Session 2 of this challenge. The what's on sale, what did you buy and what are you doing to your hair this weekend threads have been really getting to me. With online shops reformulating, putting our sales and cutting shipping, things have gotten out of hand. There! The first step is admitting it.

CodeRed

Thinking about joining Session 2 of this challenge. The what's on sale, what did you buy and what are you doing to your hair this weekend threads have been really getting to me. With online shops reformulating, putting our sales and cutting shipping, things have gotten out of hand. There! The first step is admitting it.

I was good too until I finished half my stash. I actually borrowed my current conditioner from my daughter's stash... I was doing so well that I thought I could just buy a few here and there... nope. Now I gotta join session 2 :lol:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Im jumping in as usual! Copied and paste from Session 3 of 2014.

Conditioner
ORS Replenishing Pak- Professional
Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque
Shea Moisture Balancing Conditioner
Shea Moisture Volumizing Conditioner
Shea Moistue Restorative Conditioner
Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Conditioner
Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing
Aubrey Island Natural Replenishing
Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Hydrating
Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Trader Joes Nourish Spa Conditioner

Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor
Alikay Naturals- Honey and Sage Deep Conditioner
Aussie 3 Min Deeeep
============================================
Aussie Moist
Suave Humectant Moisture
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration

Leave-In/Moisturizer
Coconut Souffle by Mizani
Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment

Cantu SheaButter Leave-In
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (x2)
Eden Body Works Coconut Shea All Natural Leave In Conditioner
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
Mane Choice- Doesn't Get Much "BUTTER" Than This
Alikay Naturals- Moisture Rich Hair Parfait
Alikay Naturals- Lemongrass Leave In Conditioner

**I am only listing things that I NEED to get rid of or things that I am unsure about. Staples are not listed!**

The WHITE are empties
The GREY are what I am focusing on... I have combined them into my old HH conditioner pump so technically the TJ's container are gone....