2024 2025 Oil Butter Creme Lotion Serum Pomade Grease Challenge

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Been rotating:
Curls Blueberry & Mint Scalp Tea and something from SSI (I put in another bottle) - since I used up my Neges Banda Herbal Hair Food.

I did take advantage of their recent Sale and bought x2 Cayenne Pepper & Fenugreek Pomade @awhyley @Shay72 @Bette Davis Eyes did ya'll get anything?:look: As well as any other users of Neges Banda.

Now I can't wait to try the other stuff I l've had in my stash from them (like the Herbal Hair Food),

I'm looking forward to trying the other stuff I've had hiding in my Stash from them. :love: I have a few DC'ers and maybe a Pre-Poo from them. I think I had the Ayurvedic Pre-Poo and the Chebe one? And maybe a Butter?

Good Stuff:up:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Been rotating:
Curls Blueberry & Mint Scalp Tea and something from SSI (I put in another bottle) - since I used up my Neges Banda Herbal Hair Food.

I did take advantage of their recent Sale and bought x2 Cayenne Pepper & Fenugreek Pomade @awhyley @Shay72 @Bette Davis Eyes did ya'll get anything?:look: As well as any other users of Neges Banda.

Now I can't wait to try the other stuff I l've had in my stash from them (like the Herbal Hair Food),

I'm looking forward to trying the other stuff I've had hiding in my Stash from them. :love: I have a few DC'ers and maybe a Pre-Poo from them. I think I had the Ayurvedic Pre-Poo and the Chebe one? And maybe a Butter?

Good Stuff:up:
I haven’t bought hair products in an awhile. I cut around 6 inches of hair off and I am wiggin it until it gets warmer. I’m about to dye it too. Gotta figure out the color @IDareT'sHair

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Just some regular olive oil for now.

I have a few jars of grease that I'm debating on decluttering from my stash. I rarely pull them out for anything and I mostly prefer natural oils that are liquid or not as firm.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Been rotating (in no particular order):
Virgin Hair Fertilizer
Soultanicals Fenugreek Grease
Rosemary Drops
*other miscellaneous scalp drops*