25 Free Copies Of Cherie Ayurveda Volume: 1 + My Progress

CCalvin2011

Hey ladies
I have a link shared to me by Cherie that contains 25 free copies of her hair book Cherie Ayurveda - she is no longer on here but she asked me to share this as she misses a few of the guys she made friends with and wanted to share the knowledge with the new guys
she is on http://www.cheriehair.com and asked me to ask you guys to pm me if you want her email address to keep in touch

I have included my own progress in this thread so you can see how she's helped me and how her free book can help you too

The password is LHCF2011 and it contains the full ebook that normally retails about $10-$50

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RNFC68E8
Password: LHCF2011

My progress: (i cannot figure how to paste photos yet sorry)
http://img808.imageshack.us/g/an2sr.jpg/
This was over a period of around 6 months last year i can now commence my journey to brastrap

btw the colour is natural henna

Last edited:

KurlyNinja

I cannot see your progress pic, but thanks for posting the download! I know several people who would be interested in using this!

Keen

Is this CandyC???

I suppose business tends to tail off when you dont forward people their purchases?

I guess she found a clientele outside of LHCF who doesn't know about her business practices. Who knows, maybe she learned some valuable lessons.

CCalvin2011

Is this CandyC???

I suppose business tends to tail off when you dont forward people their purchases?

No! this is not i'm a friend - just passing ona freebie didnt know this was a crime?
this isnt really a review of her products i hardly even use them i use the natural powders
i like her regime though - unsure about practise i get the products for free :grin:

growinghealthyhair

Is this CandyC???

What??

I was going to order this exact thing from her. I'd be pissed knowing i wouldn't recieve it. Good thing I waited. She had google Cart so I ended up never paying the invoice. Just so used to paypal!

Noir

Interesting username... especially considering the fact that CandyC goes by the name of Cherie Calvin elsewhere :look:

crlsweetie912

No! this is not i'm a friend - just passing ona freebie didnt know this was a crime?
this isnt really a review of her products i hardly even use them i use the natural powders
i like her regime though - unsure about practise i get the products for free :grin:
Just a question:
Why would you include progress pictures if you don't use her products?

Noir

Btw it's a nice little book :grin: I got it some time ago when CandyC was on lhcf also giving away I believe 25 free copies :look:

melissa-bee

I was just going to ask about this. Has anyone successfully downloaded the book yet?

Just realized that it doesn't work because 25 people have already downloaded it. If you're nice to someone maybe someone will email it to ya ;) wink wink wink wink wink