3.5 Year Update... I've Decided to Claim WL

GoingNatural

My BC was 3 years, 5 months and 2 weeks ago. I chronicle my hair journey in my fotki.

Yesterday I was SO sure that I was WL and then I took pics and now feel that I'm maybe 1.5 inches away.BUT I have decided that since I have one piece of hair that definitely is WL, I'm claiming it! Thank you and that is all! :grin:

April 2010 CURLY:

MAY 2010 STRAIGHT:

Last edited:

NikkiGirl

Your is so pretty. I love it. You are definitely waistlength. Congrats on the accomplishment.

anon123

You look great in your outfit in the top picture and your hair is beautiful! You look WL to me. How long did you transition before you chopped?

kblc06

Your hair looks amazing...as do you. I remember your BC, and your hair has since made amazing progress :yep:

Love Always

Your hair is the bizness, I would definitely claim WL too :yep:. Congrats and enjoy that pretty hair of yours.

Garner

Congratulations!!! You definitely can claim waist length. :) Wow 3.5 yrs goes by FAST!!! Your hair is beautiful!!!

GoingNatural

You look great in your outfit in the top picture and your hair is beautiful! You look WL to me. How long did you transition before you chopped?
11 months! My last relaxer was December 05

do you have long side bangs?
Yes... but what had happened was :look: .. LOL

When I wore my hair curly the last few months I noticed I couldn't wear it down because I had a lot of random pieces in the front that were curly at the root and then relaxer straight at the bottom. So like 6 inches of straight hair on maybe 4-5 inches of curly hair--it was weird. So I started chopping all the random straight pieces and ended up with weird curly bangs so I still can't wear my hair down but my hair stylist cut long bangs so I would look normal when my hair was straight. :spinning: