3 Year HHJ YouTube Video

SmileyNY

Beautiful Hair!! Thanks for putting this together. It will inspire & encourage many others to start or continue on their journey :yep:

soon2bsl

Thanks ladies!!

Beautiful Hair!! Thanks for putting this together. It will inspire & encourage many others to start or continue on their journey :yep:

Thanks SmileyNY! That's my hope to inspire others as so many have inspired me throughout my hhj.

What a beautiful head of hair. Congrats on such a wonderful journey!!

Thanks dontspeakdefeat! Love your new bun drop video!

:cry2::cry2:I'm so happy for you. Great progress. Those tears are for my lack of retention.

Thanks My Friend! Aww.. and no tears..I say patience, a solid reggie, and consistency are key. If you have all 3, it's only a matter of time until you reach your goal length. I've still got a way to go, but I'm enjoying the journey. :)

Very nice!

Make sure to add the regi

Thanks TopShelf! You can find my reggie here:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=626953

Guinan

Re-Branding
Your hair is gorgeous! I luv your hair styles esp that high bun of the mini twist. Very inspirational.

soon2bsl

Your hair is gorgeous! I luv your hair styles esp that high bun of the mini twist. Very inspirational.

Thanks pelohello!! I like trying different styles and absolutely love wearing mini twists! I can do so many different things with them without having to worry about detangling or wetting my hair every day.

soon2bsl

Omg! Your hair is amazing! I remember u first starting out! Get it girl!

Sent from my N860 using LHCF

Thanks SmilingElephant!! Yeah I've been on this hair journey for a while. Hopefully I'll be grazing WL by Dec. I would have been there by now if not for the BC...but it was more than worth it. Hair grows back. :)

Great progress, congratulations!

Thanks Atdow71!

You got it goin on mama. Great progress!! Beautiful hair!!

Thanks MsDes!!

you're very pretty! and your hair is lovely :)

Aww...thanks IMFOCSD!! :)