4 1/2 Months Post Relaxer

TLC1020

2 weeks before I touch up at 20 weeks (5 months) post :dance7:
I remember when I could barely reach 12 weeks :dizzy:

Those who wish to increase the amount of time they stretch, start slow and inch your way up with each touch up... :yep:

Way to go girl!!!! :yay: I am 3 weeks from being 5 months...and I, too, remember when I couldn't get past 6-8 weeks; I had to add weeks onto my stretch little by little. That was a year ago and I have never looked back. One of my New Year's resolutions for next year is to start stretching for 6 months. Congrats again!

I have been in braids for 3 mths, I was 2 mths post when I got the braids.. I usually bun during my stretch, however since I bc in March I don't have enough hair to bun.. I am soooo happy that I went 5 mths post...:grin:

Congratulations on your soon to be 5 month stretch. What type of styles did you wear during your stretch?

4 1/2 months. You inspire me. I'm on 11 weeks and it's getting rough but I am starting to get the hang of stretching in general. I remember when I relaxed ever 4 to 6 weeks.

Congrats TLC!! I just completed a 5 month stretch as well and I gained a surprising amount of length and thickness. I usually go 12 weeks too, but I think I'll be going 16-20 weeks from now on because of the results I seen from the 5 month stretch.

Back