4 Day Sale @ Sally's Beauty Supply

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
4 Day Sale @ Sally\'s Beauty Supply

They are having a sale on selected styling appliances such as ionic dryers for 20 dollars and ceramic flat irons at $30 dollars. Check ot out if you want. I'm planning to get the ionic dryer.

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Re: 4 Day Sale @ Sally\'s Beauty Supply

It looks like all Sally's since I went to the website and saw the advert. Oh BTW the sale starts July 12 through July 15.

Vitality

Thanks for the info. I want to try the ceramic irons.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

And did you guys know that "regular" consumers can now get a Sally's Card?

Cindy70

I knew, Supergirl. I've had one for 2 years now.
You have to renew annually, but it's cheap. It was $5.00 last year when I renewed.

Allandra

Mine didn't cost me anything. They just gave it to me (a while back).

Cindy70

Allandra, I have the green non-professional card. I first got it back in 2001. I think the licensed cosmotologists/professionals card is free, but I'm not sure.

Cindy70

I guess they charge for them in certain states. That's weird, you would think that they would do things the same everywhere.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

[ QUOTE ]
WHAT ARE CERAMIC FLAT IRONS

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's one of the threads discussing ceramic irons. Just do a search on "ceramic" or "Jilbere".

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

[ QUOTE ]
I guess they charge for them in certain states. That's weird, you would think that they would do things the same everywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to pay for mine also. (Texas)

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
What are the advantages of having a card ?

[/ QUOTE ]

You get a sight discount off the label price in most cases. Located in the upper right corner of the price tag, the last numbers (after a few zero) is the price for green card holders.

gvsugirl

Here you have to have a hairdresser license to get a card (michigan)... I'm so mad tho. I bought my jilbere for 26.99 and it was on sale for 19.99!!! i was even in the store hoping to exchange it for the larger flat iron and i walked outta there without getting my 7 dollars!!! btw they were all outta the 29.99 irons and did not give rainchecks!!!

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate

[ QUOTE ]
Here you have to have a hairdresser license to get a card (michigan)... I'm so mad tho. I bought my jilbere for 26.99 and it was on sale for 19.99!!! i was even in the store hoping to exchange it for the larger flat iron and i walked outta there without getting my 7 dollars!!! btw they were all outta the 29.99 irons and did not give rainchecks!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Man if I was you, I would have kept it after the sale. Some stores are notorious for keeping the money. Plus all appliances can be returned within 90 days for a refund.

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate

I bought the Ion dryer. I haven't used it yet because I'm wearing braids and it was hot when I washed them.

SilkyandSmooth

I picked up the Jilbere ceramic flat iron with the temperature dial for $29.99 on Sunday. I tried it out the same day, and loved the way my hair came out. It came out so silky. I was previously using a Conair, but it didn't work very well. Thanks for the info.

gvsugirl

so is anyone enjoying the small jilbere (the one w/o the dials) so i wont feel so bad about trading it for the medium sized one??

Spagirl

I purchased the small Jilbere from Sally's on Sunday because the one I purchased from Walmart was ceramic coated and the "On" word rubbed off already.

Jilbere Model JB2555 has a dial on it
with 25 heat settings
to adjust heating from 200 watts to kick butt....are you out the door yet?