50% of Nexxus Products at Super WalMart

Kimberly

This is just a public service announcement.

Whenever I go to WalMart, the PJ in me has to check out the clearance table in the little beauty shop they have in front. Here, they are called SmartStyle. Saturday, my PJ was browsing and came across a bottle of Emergencee with a 50% sticker...that made it 7 bucks! They also had Aloe Rid for $5 (I don't use the stuff but I know some of the people on here do so I was curious but I didn't buy). Anyway, when I was checking out (I also got two bottles of Kercare Silken something for 50% off) the lady that worked there said that they were not going to be carrying the Nexxus Products anymore. I stopped by another WalMart and their Nexxus stuff was 50% off....they didn't have any Emergencee but I ended up getting something else (I can't even remember what...I definitely have a problem) but they did have other poos and cons. The third WalMart I went to (which was in Mississippi) only had there stuff on sale 30% off and I just thought to myself "Normally, I would've been happy with that but already seeing that others had theirs 50% off, I can't do it"....

Oh, and the best part was, at the bottom of my receipt was a 25% off coupon good on a retail item between 1/1/06 and 2/28/06.

Ya'll I need a PJ support group. I'm going to put myself on a no new product challenge for 2006...just as soon as I use these coupons!

Kimberly said:
This is just a public service announcement.

Whenever I go to WalMart, the PJ in me has to check out the clearance table in the little beauty shop they have in front. Here, they are called SmartStyle. Saturday, my PJ was browsing and came across a bottle of Emergencee with a 50% sticker...that made it 7 bucks! They also had Aloe Rid for $5 (I don't use the stuff but I know some of the people on here do so I was curious but I didn't buy). Anyway, when I was checking out (I also got two bottles of Kercare Silken something for 50% off) the lady that worked there said that they were not going to be carrying the Nexxus Products anymore. I stopped by another WalMart and their Nexxus stuff was 50% off....they didn't have any Emergencee but I ended up getting something else (I can't even remember what...I definitely have a problem) but they did have other poos and cons. The third WalMart I went to (which was in Mississippi) only had there stuff on sale 30% off and I just thought to myself "Normally, I would've been happy with that but already seeing that others had theirs 50% off, I can't do it"....

Oh, and the best part was, at the bottom of my receipt was a 25% off coupon good on a retail item between 1/1/06 and 2/28/06.

Ya'll I need a PJ support group. I'm going to put myself on a no new product challenge for 2006...just as soon as I use these coupons!

:eek:. Running to walmart for lunch. Are they at the beauty salons or the hair product section?

NONONO i just brought some Nexxus products the other day and have already used it...darn it man...well maybe i'll make a quick run to walmart to see what products they have...but i wont buy anything...im not going to do it...no im not going to do it...im not going to do it...

I wish we had a super walmart here, I love me some deals, and that's better than the one at TradeSecret's you have to buy one regular price there to get the next 50% off. The Salon's won't be carrying them anymore because so many drug stores and BSS are carrying them now. :(

bluediamond0829 said:
NONONO i just brought some Nexxus products the other day and have already used it...darn it man...well maybe i'll make a quick run to walmart to see what products they have...but i wont buy anything...im not going to do it...no im not going to do it...im not going to do it...

and you know what...I believe you... :)

okay i went to walmart..and walked out with no products...because they didnt have the products for 50% off...so i did it...didnt buy more products...lol

I just bought 2 small bottles of emergencee, I think 3oz for 75% off. The original price was $14:D:D:D

Back