ATTENTION:ALL NEXXUS USERS DID YOU KNOW

Taya

that nexxus products are sold in walmart,kroger and walgreens now. oh yes.i went into a bss that you have to have license to buy,and i ask if they had nexxus and she told me that the product was going public now,but was not sure where it would be sold @. well a week or so later i see it in walmart for $7.50 for a 5.1 fl oz tube of humectress and headress and $7.50 for a 13.5 fl oz bottle of therappe. i did buy cause i've been wanting to try it but didn't want to pay so much for it if i didn't like it. oh this is in memphis.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Hey Taya,

I heard from another site that Nexxus would no longer be made. I am not sure if this is true or not, because I love Humectress. I had an awesome deal for Humectress and Therappe 30 oz. or so each for $25!!!!! It lasted me a whole season! I live in Queens, and we have those deals every once in a while.

Lucie

UmSumayyah

If they're going to be selling at w-mart it's possible that quality will be compromised to make the selling price lower.:(

sareca

UmSumayyah said:
If they're going to be selling at w-mart it's possible that quality will be compromised to make the selling price lower.:(

Well, I hope they don't add cones. :mad: I love Nexxus because their products are light or completely lacking cones.

HoneyDew

Meanwhile, the sales person at BeautyFirst told me that they cleared out their Nexxus and Joico products because both companies reported that they are "repackaging".

Joico's website confirms that. But, a few weeks ago there was a disclaimer on the Nexxus site saying that they were against going retail. That has been removed because now I can't find it anywhere!

But they do have a contest: http://www.nexxusproducts.com/NEW/n_Promos_Promo1.shtml

sprungonhairboards

Hmmmmm:cool:

I think an immediate ingredient panel comparison is in order. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the only thing still Nexxuss about the 'new' products is the name.

Spidergul

ayoung1981 said:
Yep, they are at CVS and Rite Aid too!

Add Target as well. I brought a few bottles that were marked down quite a bit a year or so ago. I was not impressed with what I brought. I thought it was just me.:ohwell:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Yeah I know what's going on about them being sold at wal-mart. I was in Wal-mart last wk and did a smell test, still the same but the consistency look a little thinner. It could just me being crazy about my lovely products and thought of them changing the ingredients. Anyway, if you bought the ones in the new packaging can you list the ingredients so that us ladies w/the old version can do a comparison check? TIA

Taya

ladies heres the ingredients for humectress: water(aqua),stearalkonium chloride,glycerin,cetyl alcohol,mineral oil,cetearyl alcohol, wheat flour(tritcum vulgare)lipids,tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate,alpha-glucan oligosaccharide,kertin amino acids,panthenol,tocopheryl acetate,magnesium citrate,manganese citrate,avocado(perseagratissima)oil,soybean(glycine soja) sterol,ceramide 3, butyl methoxy-dibenzoylmethane,ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate,myristic acid,palmitic acid,stearic acid, sodium chloride,polyglyceryl-3 distearate,polysorbate60, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, petrolatum, stearyl alcohol,didodium edta,dmdm hydantoin,iodopropynyl butylcarbamate,peg-40 castor oil, citric acid, phen-oxyethanol,methylparaben,propylparaben,fragrance(parfum),red 4(c1 14700) yellow 5(c1 19140), blue 1 (c142090)RED 33(C1 17200) .

OMG! I was gonna list the therappe and headress but the words are soooo doggone tiny that i'm bout to go cross eyed. but there it goes. let us now if it's the same.

ChunHyang

I just compared them with my bottle of Humectress and the ingredients are exactly the same. Hmmm :perplexed

ETA: This is the old formula, btw. Not sure if that's what you typed or the new one.

Last edited:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Same thing I was thinking, if it's the new packed one then it might be safe to say that Nexxus is still normal, :D , I hope so.
ChunHyang said:
I just compared them with my bottle of Humectress and the ingredients are exactly the same. Hmmm :perplexed

ETA: This is the old formula, btw. Not sure if that's what you typed or the new one.

PinkAngel

Although the ingredients may read exactly the same, the quantity of each individual ingredient could be different (ie. 10% of A in the orig vs. 20% of A in the new version).

I guess we really won't know until we've used the "new" packaged formula. I've even noticed the directions on the "new" packaged Emergencee is different from the original.

~msshic~

UmSumayyah

Maybe I need to go back to Wegman's and stock up then. :( I noticed they still had the bottles with the old directions so I snapped up a small one the other day.

Taya

the ingredients i gave are from the new products that are in walmart. i had never tried any of nexxus products until now, so i really can't compare.but i do like them.but wonder have i missed out (not using old product).

jasmin

I read on a site (Goddesswithin.com) that the names would be changed.

*************PLEASE NOTE****************
NEXXUS HAS DISCONTINUED SOME PRODUCT LINES AS NOTED BELOW. THEY WILL RE-FORMULATING SOME OF THE ITEMS, PLEASE SEE THE LIST BELOW FOR DETAILS.

WE DO HAVE SOME INVENTORY STILL AVAILABLE IN OUR WAREHOUSES WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. IF THE ORDER BUTTON IS NOT THERE THAT ITEM IS GONE.

PRODUCTS TO BE RE-FORMULATED:

Expected to be available in late Jan to mid Feb 2006

Therappe Shampoo: Now - Phyto Organics Theratin

Humectress Conditioner: Now - Phyto Organics Humectin

Keraphix Conditioner: Now - Aloxxi Keramix

Ensure Conditioner: Now - Aloxxi pH3

Aloe Rid Shampoo: Now - Aloxxi Kelate Shampoo

Emergencee: Now - Aloxxi Polymedic

There is also expected to be several new items to be released under the Phyto Organics, Y-Serum, And VitaTress lines over the next 3-4 months. We will keep you up to date on these items as they become available.

Last edited: