50% off Kenra, Joico...@Trade Secret

BoaterGirlKim

Not sure if this has been posted already, but Trade Secret is having 50% off select 1 liter bottles of Kenra, TIGI, Joico, Sexy Hair, Matrix/Biolage, Paul Mitchell and Redken. I scored 1-liter bottle of Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner today at 1/2 price for $15. The 10 oz. is $14, so you get 3 times as much for a dollar more :grin:

ETA The sale ends February 1st, and here's a pic of the sale poster listing brands.

Kim

Last edited:

taj

Thank you so much!! This is just what I needed. I'll be purchasing the Kenra line. :grin:

mzsophisticated26

Thanks I need to get some more joico kpak intense hydrator, I wonder if trade secret carry the moisture recovery line because I can't find it at jcpenney or ulta in my area

ChristmasCarol

Thanks so much! I'm heading to the mall this afternoon. I hope I don't get carried away with all those yummy conditioners to choose from.

Esq.2B

We don't even have a Trade Secret in NY. I seriously want to try the K-pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor. :rolleyes:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Why?...?..

lol. I will have to miss this one.. just git up the Penny's sale last week.

Thanks for the heads up!!

lilsparkle825

will...not...go! i just racked up at their after christmas sale and have barely touched the stuff i bought!

-eyes kenra mc liters-

noooooo!

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Thanks!

I saw this and flew out of the house. There wasn't much left, but I was able to get 1 liter of Joico MR poo and 2 liters of the MR conditioner.

BoaterGirlKim

You're welcome everyone! I swore off PJism, but I just couldn't pass up the sale so this doesn't count :). Really though, I did need a conditioner to add to the prepoo/shampoo portion of my regimen and Kenra was the one I'd had in mind.

phatnat12841

We don't even have a Trade Secret in NY. I seriously want to try the K-pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor. :rolleyes:

They do have Trade Secrets in NY I guess it depends on where you live. Check the website and they can give you a list of the nearest locations.