Bought Kenra 2 for 1 at Trade Secrets

mezzogirl

My family and I were looking for shoe sales in the mall and I saw all the Kenra amoungst other brands on sale at Trade Secret(s). Usually a liter of kenra moisterizing conditioner is $30 but I got two liters for $30. I'm so excited. I'm in Florida but I hope the same sale is available where you are for those who are interested.

My family and I were looking for shoe sales in the mall and I saw all the Kenra amoungst other brands on sale at Trade Secret(s). Usually a liter of kenra moisterizing conditioner is $30 but I got two liters for $30. I'm so excited. I'm in Florida but I hope the same sale is available where you are for those who are interested.

I don't think the sales are the same. Well at least here in NY. The sales person told me in December, and when I called to double check that the Kenra sale was buy one, get second half off. I figured good deal. Then I looked at the Trade Secrets sales calendar and it said the sale only applied to styling products (heat protectants, serums, etc,). I said what the hay I need some clarifying poo anyway, but I'll give it the ol' college try. No dice, only on the styling products not on poos & condishes. Not happy. Bought one item (kind of blessing in disguise)

I'm in NY, but I saw the same sale on the website so it should be available all over (hopefully).

Checked out the site, I need to call my TS and see if they are running this in store

From website:
Kenra – go big

2 for $30
Kenra Liters
Save up to $30
At participating locations only. Single unit is regular price.

Definitely saw it when I went into the mall today. I ran in there. I still have half a bottle from the last sale, but my mom is a FIEND for this stuff.

Back