5'9 and over ladies, how long to get to BSL?

sunshinelady

If you're 5'2 and WL, this ain't for you. Your WL is like APL on me. :grin:

If you're tall, how long did it take you to get to BSL or longer? I feel like my hair is never going to get there.

Supervixen

I think it depends on your torso length as well. I have a short torso, so it's not THAT long for me. (I'm only 5'8'' though).

kRissYcOUtuRe

I'm 5'9 and I've always had APL hair or longer. Since I've been transitioning my hair went from just below APL to slightly past BSL in about 4 to 5 months.

ajoyfuljoy

12 inches is pretty close to APL for me. I'm 5' 11.5". I expect to reach BSL in about a year. Including one inch of trims, that should be about 17-18 inches of hair.

Bluetopia

I'm 5'8 with a really long torso and a long neck, so ive oft wondered this myself. i know for a fact that my hair which is a couple inches past SL on me would be APL on someone else.

is the consenus that it takes 5 inches to go from APL to BSL on taller women? if so thats like 8 months for me.

aquajoyice

I'm 6'0 tall and I started my journey in 2004 at ear length and reached BSL in 2006. So it took two years and I had a couple set backs due to getting a few inches cut off, but still was able to make it in that time frame. So it is possible and don't be discouraged becuase as long as you take care of it the longer it will grow.