7 mo. update...=/ Lotsa Pics

chelleypie810

Well...I've been on LHCF for 7 months now..and my hair has def. gotten healthier, and it's grown some but not really enough..:ohwell: Welp here's the pics guys! Thanks for lookin!

Nov 2009

DEC 2099

Feb 2010

Apr 2010

May 2010 (blowdried, don't look at my rolls)

May 2010 (styled..sorry this is the best pic I had..I've been wearing a wig or bunning lately so I haven't rolled or flat ironed my hair recently.)

manie

Your progress is amazing. I am EL and if I am where you are 7 months from now I would be happy. And ummm what roll... LOL!!!

Kirei

You are so pretty!! Your hair looks nice and healthy!! You look like you're about to be full SL! Ear length to full SL in a year is great progress!!

ETA: this is Liyah :)

Reecie

Wow Chelley! You're such a cutie! and your hair has grown a good 3.5 inches. What ever you are doing, keep on doing it, cause its working!

30something

You hair is nice and thick! I can see clear progress here. And congratulations! seems like you graduated.
You'll be APL length in noo time. So whats your regimen :)

JJamiah

Great Progress, What Rolls are you referring too, you could bend sideways and there would still be no roll, girl Embrace it, I want to be roll less! LOL

chelleypie810

You hair is nice and thick! I can see clear progress here. And congratulations! seems like you graduated.
You'll be APL length in noo time. So whats your regimen :)

Wash with WEN or Hair One. DC once a week. Bun, wig, or roller set. Moisturize everyday if I'm bunning or wigging. I plan on wigging and wet bunning for the summer.

BostonMaria

OMG you look so young I thought you were graduating from high school! :lachen: Tell us your secret. Oh and Congratulations on graduating!!

Congrats on your progress and I love your eye make-up

belldandy

CHelleypie, you are a cutiepie!

That is very good for 7 months, and it is growing in thick and evenly! I am going to stalk your progress girl :)