7 months progress pics : APL by dec?

Odd One

Here some of my progress pics !

First one is from feb

Second one is NOW lol

Is it acceptable progress? (In the average?) Would it be possible for me to make it APL by dec?

Attachments

• IMG_2648.JPG
    IMG_2648.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2997 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2997 - Copy.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
That is great progress! Any progress is acceptable progress.

You might be able to make APL by december depending on your growth rate and how much you retain by then. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Of course your growth rate is acceptable!! You should measure the length it will take you to get to APL. However, just eyeballing it, it looks like you have between 2-4 inches of growth. How many weeks post relaxer are you? That will give you a good estimate on if you will make APL or not!! Good luck!!

:clapping: Congratulations on your progress you’ve done a fantastic job and yes your growth rate is acceptable! You may be able to make APL by December depending upon your growth rate and retention. Well done so far your hair looks beautiful.

Great progress! I think that you can make APL by december if you are able to retain all your length and also depending on how much growth you get per month.
Good job!

I definitely believe you will make APL by Dec. with your TLC.:yep: Your hair looks beautiful! Congrats on your progress girlie!:clap:

i think your progress is great and i'll never ever ever be one to tell anyone that they can't reach certain goals because i don't know your growth rate, retention rate, chemical use... no one can answer that one for you, but, I wish you the best of luck in your journey to apl. hhg.

Acceptable progress? Any progress is good progress! Looks like you can make it depending on how well you retain. I'm trying to make APL by the end of this year myself, so hope we get to celebrate together! :yep:

Great progress. I couldn't say about APL by December because I don't know how fast your hair grows. Unlike everyone elses, my hair seems to grow faster during the fall and winter months.

Thanks a lot for the replies ladies! :grin:

I honestly didnt about my progress because this is my very first time tracking my hair growth, so im not really sure about what is going on lol

I also think that I might have hair anorexia.....:look:

good progress, I hope you make it to APL by Dec. We got a serious growth challenge going on to get 3inches by Dec. come and join

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=396316&highlight=serious+growth+challenge

Thank you! I will come and check it out:yep:

Great progress. I couldn't say about APL by December because I don't know how fast your hair grows. Unlike everyone elses, my hair seems to grow faster during the fall and winter months. Giiiirl you might not be alone! From feb to june (when i started to do length checks) my hair made noticeable progress. Then summer came, I waited for the big growth spurt that all the ladies on here were talking about....and mine was not all that :ohwell: but it still is okay because when i dont gain in length i seem to gain a lot in health !

Of course your growth rate is acceptable!! You should measure the length it will take you to get to APL. However, just eyeballing it, it looks like you have between 2-4 inches of growth. How many weeks post relaxer are you? That will give you a good estimate on if you will make APL or not!! Good luck!!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot for the replies ladies! :grin:

I honestly didnt about my progress because this is my very first time tracking my hair growth, so im not really sure about what is going on lol

I also think that I might have hair anorexia.....:look:

Girl, don't we all, :grin::lachen:

You are doing great:yep:, so just keep doing what you are doing!

APL or BUST!:grin:

Thank you all again!

I love LHCF ! Ill keep on cowashing and pinning up/bunning until december! Wishing for APL :grin:

Back