a detangler an conditioner that really works!

silvergirl

has anyone here every tried pantenes detangle light spray conditioner?

i bought it a month ago but i havent tried it till this weekend. not only does it instantly detangle my relaxer hair an 5 inches of new growth, but it leaves my hair incredibly soft. it conditions an moisturised my hair,
it doesnt weight the hair down at all , its not greasy. but my hair turns out silky , soft an leaves even my new growth shiny!

this will definetly be a staple prouduct for me from now on.

Britt

Girl this stuff is the BOMB! I discovered it last year. It really detangles your hair and leaves it soft and silky ! I think it is the best liquid leave in that I have come across

Lindy

My daughter loves this stuff, especially in the summer when she washes her hair daily.
I've never tried it, just because I have so many other leave-ins!!
It also smells great; she had some in her hair when she went for her touchup and her stylist even asked what she had in her hair that smelled so good!!

localhost

I might have to copp some of this. How do you wear your hair after using this? Do you spray it on while your hair is wet or dry? I'm asking because I don't think I'm using my detangler/leave in correctly; my hair comes out crunchy sometimes and sticky. I usually use my current Aphogee leave in on semi damp hair, then put it in a bun. If you use this when straightening your hair, how are the results?

shelli4018

Darn it! I went out and bought this detangler because of this thread. I've been looking for something to help me with my transition to natural hair. My new growth has been cutting up! I must say, this detangler is really effective! The comb went through my hair from root to tip. There were only 2 or 3 strands in my comb.

Allandra

I used to use this product a long time ago (before joining any internet hair care boards). It worked well, but now I'm into creamy, moisturizing leave-ins. Watery leave-ins just don't work the same on my hair any more.

nmfsc

Just a little heads up, the R&N setting lotion is the same as this detangler with the addition of jojoba and coconut oil. I don't have the ingredients in front of me, but they are the same.

loverofnaps71

I use R&N conditioner and it's the BEST. I've never tried the detangler. I'll have to do that soon. I LOVE Pantene's products!

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
Allandra what are some of the leave-ins you use??

[/ QUOTE ]
· Kiehl’s Leave-In Conditioner
· L’Oreal Nature’s Therapy Unfrizz Taming Crème

nmfsc

Allandra, have you ever tried L'Oreal Nature's Leave-In, (not the Unfrizz Taming Creme)? I picked up some today from Sally's. I don't have the ingredients in front of me, once again, but they are similar to the LUST/Mega Moisture with the addition of apricot oil, mango, nettle, yucca and some other things I can't recall right now. I noticed they had an older looking tube in front, so I went 3 tubes back and there were newer ones. The ingredients are vastly different, so I am assuming they have just changed the product.

naomi

good skin and hair
[ QUOTE ]
nmfsc said:
Just a little heads up, the R&N setting lotion is the same as this detangler with the addition of jojoba and coconut oil.

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed that too.

inthepink

I used to use this all the time when I was fully relaxed but it stopped working when I started transitioning so I completely turned away from Pantene. A few months ago, I tried the Frizz Formula and the Conditioning Spray a few weeks ago. I like both of those but I prefer the Conditioning Spray. I think it's a little heavier/milkier than the detangle spray.

I had been wondering about the R&N formula. So, it's not only for wrapping/setting hair but can be used as just a leave-in, too?

Allandra

I purchased my third hair care product since finishing up with my hair care product challenge. I just had to have my very own bottle of
I hope it works as good as it did back then (way before I had waist length hair). If not, I'm sure my little cousin would love it.

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
queenofmean68 said:
Allandra,

I would love to see pics of your hair!

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too