a detangler an conditioner that really works!

Lindy

You guys better leave Miss Allandra alone!! How many times has she said she doesn't want to put her picture on the internet??!!
!!! (BUT, I'd love to see it, too!!
)

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
You guys better leave Miss Allandra alone!! How many times has she said she doesn't want to put her picture on the internet??!!
!!! (BUT, I'd love to see it, too!!
)

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Lindy

Thanks for making that clear hun.

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
Babygurl said:
What are the ingredients?

[/ QUOTE ]

Water, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicapylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1, Trideceth-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl ether, PVP/VA, Copolymer, PEG-4, Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexl Methoxycinnamate, Silk Amino Acids, PEG-SM

Allandra

Silvergirl,

I'm SO GLAD you posted about this product. I tried it long ago (before the hair boards), but stopped using it. I tried it today after shampooing my hair. My shower comb just glided right through my hair (and my 5 months of new growth).
I was
. Thanks!

HonEB

I think i better go and get some too!
I have been looking so hard for a good detangler spray. I use the Mane and Tail one but its not very effective.

I use the Pantene Hydrating Curls Frizz-Control Treatment, which is very similar to the the light spray detangler. I have been using this for years, and I absolutely love the stuff because it has been a saving grace when it comes to detangling!!

leneer

I just found an excellent one! Exuberance by Neways.

Exuberance™ is a tallow-free hair conditioner that utilizes hair keratin amino acids to strengthen hair with regular use.