A different braid out

kaykay

Has anyone ever tried to do a braid out or twist out with weave. If you have please tell me how it all came out and how you maintained it? I read somewhere that someone did it and it looked really natural!

Isis

I've never had a weave and I could be wrong, but I would think the braid out is done in exactly the same way as on one's own hair. If the weave is human hair, the procedure should be the same.

Selene

I've done it with a weave (although I didn't know it was called a braid out). Isis is right, if the hair is human, it should be the same. I just used my pomade on wet, combed through hair and did two pig tails. I just ended up with "wavey" hair everywhere but at the roots.

Karonica

That sounds so pretty. The weaves I've worn already came in a kinky, crinkly texture, but I'm thinking about getting a straight one after I get my roots colored. That should be interesting.

kaykay

Thank you! I was just wondering because I am in the braid challenge so I am wearing a sew in. I would still like to have the look of a braid out!