A feeling of "something coming"

Mz.Shug

Has anyone had this? I feel a rush....a need to prepare for "something" that's coming. I've felt this way for years now. To prepare spiritualy and physically, to mentally educate myself. It's almost a feeling of going to war.....I wish I could share my life's dreams with you all but I fear it would bore you or put you off...when I speak of my dreams my family thinks I'm nuts. Anyway, has anyone else had this feeling?

I know exactly what you're saying I actually feel the same way now. I have a feeling God is about to open up so many doors for me. I have so many dreams that I gave up on in the past because I thought they were unattainable, but now I know with God anything is possible. We just have to stay focused and obedient.

mymane

My cousin who is very insightful just wrote a blog something to this effect on myspace. basically what he did was list old testament prophecies that are now ocurrring in modern day times and basically saying that we should get ready and be prepared to 'go to arms' as Christians, cause we are definitely in the end times. he did it more articulately than I but needless to say, we should all get ready and be ready for Christ. If i can I'll copy and paste his blog (per his ok:yep:)

BrooklynSouth

Has anyone had this? I feel a rush....a need to prepare for "something" that's coming. I've felt this way for years now. To prepare spiritualy and physically, to mentally educate myself. It's almost a feeling of going to war.....I wish I could share my life's dreams with you all but I fear it would bore you or put you off...when I speak of my dreams my family thinks I'm nuts. Anyway, has anyone else had this feeling?

Yes..it's a family trait we who have it have finally learned not to fear but to embrace. Makes many of us eager to delve deep into our family roots to determine why we have this gift.

Mz.Shug

^^Elaborate a bit more so I know we're on the same page....

My feelings....I feel like fighting. I dream about fighting demons.These dreams scare the crap out of me. I feel the need to physically get healthy and strong...to learn martial arts, sword fighting. I know that the Bible states that the war is not a physical one but a spiritual battle but I still feel this way. The more I type the crazier I feel....:look:

BeautifulRoots

I know EXACTLY what you mean. One of the things is that I think we should prepare for is a food shortage. (I know it may sound kind of weird, but just hear me out...) My advice to people: stock up on canned goods. The prices of food are on the rise. Go to your local grocery store and check it out. You will notice that the food is a little more expensive than it has been in past years. Also, with all the floods in Iowa, that cannot be good for our food. The corn fields are flooded, which will again spike the rise in food prices. Someone warned me about this about 3 months ago, and its so crazy to see it happening now...just thought I would share that...

metamorfhosis

My feelings....I feel like fighting. I dream about fighting demons.These dreams scare the crap out of me. I feel the need to physically get healthy and strong...to learn martial arts, sword fighting. I know that the Bible states that the war is not a physical one but a spiritual battle but I still feel this way. The more I type the crazier I feel....:look:

MzShug-

You are not crazy. You are blessed to feel in the spiritual or heavenly realm. People who don't understand it and don't belong in heaven may call it hallucinations,delusional, or crazy. But that is how this world views these things with science and medicine. This "justification" is given by those who don't understand. However, the experience is real even though you can't see it (the spirits--demons).

You are really blessed to be gifted. I have been talking to a man who has read the Bible from beginning to end. But he has never felt GOD's power so he doesn't think HE is really there.

My dreams are weird and I have asked the LORD for more "meaningful" dreams and he has granted my desire.

I have had experiences that others wouldn't understand. And perhaps they are just for me--between the two of us.

If you need someone to talk to, please send me a pm if you like. I communicate with a couple of others who operate at times in the heavenly realm.

metamorfhosis

MzShug-

Here is prophecy that you might be able to relate to:

"BLOW A DIFFERENT SOUND ON THE SHOFAR"

May 28, 2008

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 2 Timothy 3:1-3

"There are times in my spirit when I ask of my people to go beyond what I would normally ask of them. A time like this is soon approaching. For I have said in my word and through my spirit that in these last days that trouble would increase. I have said that false prophets and teachers would abound. I have said that the love of many would wax cold. I have said that violence would increase in the cities. I tell you that these things have been occurring. I tell you that these things will reach a climax. They will reach a climax and many will wonder what the state of the world is in. I tell you that the war in Iraq will suddenly come to an abrupt end. Attention will be drawn to a different region of the world. Alliances will be drawn between two super powers. These two super powers will sit down and will plan an attack on the United States. Many will wonder why the American people were not warned soon in advance. But I tell you that I have warned my people in various ways and said these things through my prophets. But many still think that life will go on as it always has. But I am asking you to prepare others for these things. I am asking some of you to prepare for these days. For you see, many of my well-known prophets and teachers are trumpeting other messages.

(The spirit of the Lord showed me a man who was blowing a shofar horn, and out of it came various notes into the sky. The melody seemed to be pleasing and sounded good to the ears. There was nothing in the music that would pronounce judgment or anything other than "beautiful music.")

Will you set your hearts and minds about warning the people? These are the things that I am asking some of you to do. Blow a different sound on the shofar. "

Stephen Hanson

Ramya

You're not crazy. My spirit started getting anxious in Sept of last year. A new "season" was beginning. I was having horrible bouts with demons during the nights and God told me to get ready. 2008 is a year of preparations for things to come. It's important that we are stronger than ever before. I believe that life as we know it is about to change. The things that we are focused on now will not be important later. (Iraq) other countries are slipping through the cracks. I keep thinking we are vulnerable as a country and it makes me nervous. I keep seeing the spirit of division and I think it has to do with the election. I'm still praying on all of this though. There's so much to do :nono:

taytay86

I think you should definitely share your dreams with us - perhaps there are others on the forum that can help you interpret. Do you go to church? Try speaking with your pastor, elders, etc. about your dreams - My guess is they will tell you you have the gift of "blank" and what you need to do to prepare for the "battle"

Mz.Shug

I'm in tears at the encouraging words and understanding of others who feel as I do...I can't tell you how much this means to me.

I think you should definitely share your dreams with us - perhaps there are others on the forum that can help you interpret. Do you go to church? Try speaking with your pastor, elders, etc. about your dreams - My guess is they will tell you you have the gift of "blank" and what you need to do to prepare for the "battle"[/quote

I cannot remember the begining of this dream but....

It was the last time the Earth would see day. Everyone knew that evil was coming and many were hiding in caves, some in their homes. My sister and I pull up to my mother's house and she has her kids with her.We're both depressed at the thought of what is to come when she says "We better go take shelter,the sun is going down". I respond with "If you feel you should go and hide then go.But If I'm going to die...I'm dieing on my feet not on my knees" and I kiss her and the children and begin walking next door. Out of nowhere a demon attacks me.He's strong.We're wrestling when one of my neighbors Mr.L kills the demon. As he helps me up I'm thanking him...then I caught a glimpse of his face. He was one of them. "Why did you help me?" I asked. He said "I was once one of you and I know what is to come. For you to die is for us to die for without you we have no purpose" "It's beginning" he says. Suddenly the street is filled with men, women, and teens all in satanic worship. African ladies were saying their chants with their voodoo dolls and candles. Snakes were flowing and there were so many they rose to my knees. I flashed forward to a forrest where other followers in Christ were waiting for me. I painted my face put grab my sheild and sword and went to lead them in prayer, I also preached to them to raise their spirits and then off we went racing on horses. Now I'm above the forrest watching the whole thing I see and feel myself.....i see the demons and they're giants.Their eyes were void and were the deepest of dark, their skin was like leather and you could smell their funk from a mile away. I raced toward them anyway. I raised my sword, the demon raised his and right before they touched I awoke.

Mz.Shug

MzShug-

Here is prophecy that you might be able to relate to:

"BLOW A DIFFERENT SOUND ON THE SHOFAR"

May 28, 2008

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 2 Timothy 3:1-3

"There are times in my spirit when I ask of my people to go beyond what I would normally ask of them. A time like this is soon approaching. For I have said in my word and through my spirit that in these last days that trouble would increase. I have said that false prophets and teachers would abound. I have said that the love of many would wax cold. I have said that violence would increase in the cities. I tell you that these things have been occurring. I tell you that these things will reach a climax. They will reach a climax and many will wonder what the state of the world is in. I tell you that the war in Iraq will suddenly come to an abrupt end. Attention will be drawn to a different region of the world. Alliances will be drawn between two super powers. These two super powers will sit down and will plan an attack on the United States. Many will wonder why the American people were not warned soon in advance. But I tell you that I have warned my people in various ways and said these things through my prophets. But many still think that life will go on as it always has. But I am asking you to prepare others for these things. I am asking some of you to prepare for these days. For you see, many of my well-known prophets and teachers are trumpeting other messages.

(The spirit of the Lord showed me a man who was blowing a shofar horn, and out of it came various notes into the sky. The melody seemed to be pleasing and sounded good to the ears. There was nothing in the music that would pronounce judgment or anything other than "beautiful music.")

Will you set your hearts and minds about warning the people? These are the things that I am asking some of you to do. Blow a different sound on the shofar. "

Stephen Hanson

Thankyou so much for sharing that! I'm printing it right now.

Queeny20:Thank you for saying that. I can't tell you how accostomed I've become to family and friends making fun of me and saying I was weird. This is the first time in my life I have heard that others feel the same as I.

sweetcashew

Yes, I've had this feeling many times and the feeling is always right. I get at least 2 weeks warning that I'm basically going to battle so I prepare. I fast and pray and ask God to give me the strength and wisdom to deal with what is coming.

On a positive note, I've had the feeling when something great is going to happen also. It feels like I'm full and busting at the seams. Excited, restless and antsy.

Evolving78

I'm in tears at the encouraging words and understanding of others who feel as I do...I can't tell you how much this means to me.

I think you should definitely share your dreams with us - perhaps there are others on the forum that can help you interpret. Do you go to church? Try speaking with your pastor, elders, etc. about your dreams - My guess is they will tell you you have the gift of "blank" and what you need to do to prepare for the "battle"[/quote

I cannot remember the begining of this dream but....

It was the last time the Earth would see day. Everyone knew that evil was coming and many were hiding in caves, some in their homes. My sister and I pull up to my mother's house and she has her kids with her.We're both depressed at the thought of what is to come when she says "We better go take shelter,the sun is going down". I respond with "If you feel you should go and hide then go.But If I'm going to die...I'm dieing on my feet not on my knees" and I kiss her and the children and begin walking next door. Out of nowhere a demon attacks me.He's strong.We're wrestling when one of my neighbors Mr.L kills the demon. As he helps me up I'm thanking him...then I caught a glimpse of his face. He was one of them. "Why did you help me?" I asked. He said "I was once one of you and I know what is to come. For you to die is for us to die for without you we have no purpose" "It's beginning" he says. Suddenly the street is filled with men, women, and teens all in satanic worship. African ladies were saying their chants with their voodoo dolls and candles. Snakes were flowing and there were so many they rose to my knees. I flashed forward to a forrest where other followers in Christ were waiting for me. I painted my face put grab my sheild and sword and went to lead them in prayer, I also preached to them to raise their spirits and then off we went racing on horses. Now I'm above the forrest watching the whole thing I see and feel myself.....i see the demons and they're giants.Their eyes were void and were the deepest of dark, their skin was like leather and you could smell their funk from a mile away. I raced toward them anyway. I raised my sword, the demon raised his and right before they touched I awoke.

wow! I have had dreams similar to this. you are not crazy. God is giving you warnings.

mingming3

Wow, I was feeling the same way. When I would tell people some if not most would just dismiss my words. I have allready started storing things and I want to go on a fast soon!

MrsQueeny

Thankyou so much for sharing that! I'm printing it right now.

Queeny20:Thank you for saying that. I can't tell you how accostomed I've become to family and friends making fun of me and saying I was weird. This is the first time in my life I have heard that others feel the same as I.

I've been like this even as a child. I've known when people were going to die. I've been having a lot of dreams too. I had one last night actually. I am going to be fasting for 40 days soon so I can go into a deeper level of understanding for what God has for me. Q

kweenameena

OP...you are not crazy.:nono:
Since I was younger I've always had gut feelings about things. I'd be anxious/nervous until the event happened and then my spirit would be at rest after it came to pass.

I too have had dreams similar to yours. You are NOT crazy. Or at least I hope not because that would mean I am too.:look:

Roland

You are definately not crazy, I've had this feeling for years. I feel the need to prepare financially, physically, and spiritually. I've had dreams of terrible things happening in America and needing to get out quick. I don't know what exactly is comming but I feel the need to prepare to survive it.

cocoberry10

You definitely are not crazy. Ephesians 6:11-13 (New International Version) tells us to "Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand."

The battle is truly here. I am a firm believer in being physically and spiritually and mentally ready for the things God has for me. The reality is look around you: people are dropping dead of terminal illness and diseases. I DO NOT FOR A SECOND BELIEVE THAT GOD INTENDED FOR THESE THINGS. GOD DID NOT INTEND FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE HEART ATTACKS, CANCER, STROKES, AND OTHER DEADLY DISEASES. GOD DID NOT INTEND FOR HIS PEOPLE TO LIVE TO BE 90 YEARS OLD, BUT LIVING IN COMPLETE MISERY, PAIN AND SUFFERING. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT FOR A MOMENT!:nono:

GOD WANTS US TO TAKE CARE OF THIS PRECIOUS EARTH HE GAVE US. A MINISTER OF MINE ONCE SAID THAT IN AMERICA WE BELIEVE IN GOD, BUT IN AFRICA, THEY DEPEND ON GOD.

As Christians, a lot of times we forget to depend on God the way that we should. Likewise, we think that we shouldn't prepare ourselves. Any study you read will show that a physically strong body is a healthy body, both physically and emotionally. The greatest anti-depressant is EXERCISE (not just Prozac, or Zoloft, or whatever is on the market). I'm not against taking medication, but recognize that having physical strength (i.e. through martial arts, etc.) will keep your mind sharp, your body healthy and your emotions in check!

Also, remember that 8 symbolizes new beginnings, so maybe God is trying to start new things inside of you to do new works through you:yep:

Mitre

I had this exact conversation with my sister several days ago. About my feeling that something about the world is not right it does not feel right. She mention that a couple of her christian friend felt it to. I am a very sensitive person I feel things and people easily. I have alot of evil dreams lately past 10 years and suddenly feel the need to find myself closer to god.

HeChangedMyName

I have been having this feeling since 2003. It hasn't stopped yet. Now, when things begin to happen, it is almost like I was prepared, because I knew something was coming. Lots of tragedies have occured since then both in my person life, as well as the world

Forever in Bloom

I think I have finally come to the right place. For the moment I am tired of talking about hair. I have had dreams since the summer before I turned 14 (I will be 27 next month), so many I could probably write a book. I had one last night that was really creepy. My family has been nothing but supportive because I do share my dreams, expecially with the minister who did the eulogy for my father who passed this past Thanksgiving.

Side note: I do have dreams, I don't know if I could call them prophetic...
For example, my father had been sick for 3 years with what the doctors said was psoriasis. 6 days before he went to his doctor for an appointment, I had a dream that he told me he had cancer. I shared the dream with my mother, but my dad said he didn't want to know what it was. The day of his appointment, after I got home from work, he told me, "Darling, they say it's skin cancer." I thank God for the dream because it did help me prepare for what I had known all along - that what he was going through was not psoriasis, it was actually a rare type of cancer called mycosis fungoides.

A couple of months ago I had a dream (2 actually, 2 nights in a row) about something happening in southern California involving a LOT of water and something in New York. I have been recently looking for a place to relocate to and California and New York have always been at the top of the list. Something in the back of my head keeps telling me, "Don't go there!" So I will be obedient and will not look any further in these 2 areas.

Something just doesn't feel right!

Anyway last night the dream I had was very interesting. I was sitting in my living room with my mother and brother. My mom kept pacing and saying, "There are 2 ways, but noone has thought about the 3rd!" She was just rambling and pacing back and forth while my brother looked on. I was also looking down on the situation, but knew what she was talking about. It had been about the mark of the beast; the chip that could either be implanted in your hand or forehead (I won't be here; I will be raptured!) It was kind of like I wasn't on earth but looking down from above watching people go through the tribulation period.

The antichrist had not come forth, but plans to mark people was already in action. I saw this weird red symbol (like one that emits from a register scanner, see attachment: reminds me of the V: The Miniseries symbol, except there were no dots, only a weird arrangement of 6 lines) come out of nowhere and maneuver through our living room in search of something to scan. I got the feeling that people were being marked without given the chance to make a choice, and that it didn't matter, they would still go to hell. Or that they had received the chip, and this scanner from nowhere would randomly scan people chips in their hands for some reason or another. I remember saying I would have to invest in a steel body armor costume to avoid getting scanned.

I have a load of dreams like this, but nothing that ever made me feel so lost and hopeless. I have no plans of being here when things start to go down!!

Attachments

• vsymbol.JPG
    vsymbol.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

HeChangedMyName

I think I have finally come to the right place. For the moment I am tired of talking about hair. I have had dreams since the summer before I turned 14 (I will be 27 next month), so many I could probably write a book. I had one last night that was really creepy. My family has been nothing but supportive because I do share my dreams, expecially with the minister who did the eulogy for my father who passed this past Thanksgiving.

For example, my father had been sick for 3 years with what the doctors said was psoriasis. 6 days before he went to his doctor for an appointment, I had a dream that he told me he had cancer. I shared the dream with my mother, but my dad said he didn't want to know what it was. The day of his appointment, after I got home from work, he told me, "Darling, they say it's skin cancer." I thank God for the dream because it did help me prepare for what I had known all along - that what he was going through was not psoriasis, it was actually a rare type of cancer called mycosis fungoides.

A couple of months ago I had a dream (2 actually, 2 nights in a row) about something happening in southern California involving a LOT of water and something in New York. I have been recently looking for a place to relocate to and California and New York have always been at the top of the list. Something in the back of my head keeps telling me, "Don't go there!" So I will be obedient and will not look any further in these 2 areas.

Anyway last night the dream I had was very interesting. I was sitting in my living room with my mother and brother. My mom kept pacing and saying, "There are 2 ways, but noone has thought about the 3rd!" She was just rambling and pacing back and forth while my brother looked on. I was also looking down on the situation, but knew what she was talking about. It had been about the mark of the beast; the chip that could either be implanted in your hand or forehead (I won't be here; I will be raptured!) It was kind of like I wasn't on earth but looking down from above watching people go through the tribulation period.

The antichrist had not come forth, but plans to mark people was already in action. I saw this weird red symbol (like one that emits from a register scanner, see attachment: reminds me of the V: The Miniseries symbol, except there were no dots, only a weird arrangement of 6 lines) come out of nowhere and maneuver through our living room in search of something to scan. I got the feeling that people were being marked without given the chance to make a choice, and that it didn't matter, they would still go to hell. Or that they had received the chip, and this scanner from nowhere would randomly scan people chips in their hands for some reason or another. I remember saying I would have to invest in a steel body armor costume to avoid getting scanned.

I have a load of dreams like this, but nothing that ever made me feel so lost and hopeless. I have no plans of being here when things start to go down!!

No kidding, but just a couple of days ago I was thinking about this miniseries. I was wondering why this never ever ever gets replayed like a lot of other old movies and miniseries. Odd. . .

makeupgirl

bumping thread.....I was just browsing through but in 2008 I started to receive the same feelings about something like what everyone else felt, as well as my mother and I believe my sister as well. The feelings were much stronger in 2009.

I thought that if we're still having these feelings or anything else, to come together and share here in 2011 (last post was in 2008).

Renewed1

Interesting that you mentioned this. I watch the new V show on ABC. After I watch the show I go on their facebook page and someone made a comment that stopped me dead in my tracks.

He said the V's are building the Tower of Babylon. I had to think about this, because this season had alot of religious themes. The vatican, a catholic priest, stopping the priest from giving his opinions on the V's, the V's with their miracles, etc.

I don't know. But I've been feeling dread and fear since the later part of 2010. God is constantly reassuring me and ended those feelings. But the dreams began. I've been sensing death and dreaming death. But I have to be careful, because it doesn't necessary mean "death" but the end of a situation and rebirth or birth of something else (good or bad, don't know).

But the egypt is Isiah 19 prophecy seems to be fulfilling itself.

God is in control, God will protect his people in the midst of this storm. God's word will come to pass now.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Has anyone had this? I feel a rush....a need to prepare for "something" that's coming. I've felt this way for years now. To prepare spiritualy and physically, to mentally educate myself. It's almost a feeling of going to war.....

I wish I could share my life's dreams with you all but I fear it would bore you or put you off...when I speak of my dreams my family thinks I'm nuts.

m,Anyway, has anyone else had this feeling?

Loved one, you're not alone. God always singles out the 'one' in the family who will hear Him and obey. In your family it's you. :love2:

Dearest one, you're not alone:

B]'Noah'[/B]. Can you imagine how his family laughed when he began to build the ark? Now you know that 'dey was' a' wunderin'... but him ... Uh-huh :yep:

Abraham, who was 'called out from his family'; his father and kindred, so that God could instruct and bless him and appoint him as the Father of many nations...without family interference.

Moses was also set apart; remember how Miriam and Aaron rose up against him? (Cause he married a 'Black' woman :look: );

Joshua chosen to lead after Moses and he was set apart, becasue he chose God and clearly stated to the rebels and doubters, "...as for me and my House, we will serve the Lord;

Joseph (son of Jacob and Rachel)was given MANY dreams from God and his brothers threw him in a pit {in a fit of jealousy and despise), yet in the 'end' he saved them from hunger.

Let's move up to Jesus... Our Lord and Saviour. Although earthly mother and father were aware of his call, the elders of the Temple and others of kindred, rejected His Heart Dream for our salvation, His Destiny and His purpose here on earth. They believed Him not, they scorned Him and later nailed Him to the Cross.

Yet... He rose above it all. :yep: O' yes He did. :happydance:

And you Mz Shug... shall rise above it too. :cup:

In Jesus' Name... Amen and Amen.

Love your dreams, love your family and live your Call to Destiny in Jesus. :Rose:

Prudent1

God always, always warns his ppl before things happen on earth. It is not his desire that we be ignorant concerning anything. We have to be in a position to hear him though and we need to be quick to respond and obey.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
OP...you are not crazy.:nono:
Since I was younger I've always had gut feelings about things. I'd be anxious/nervous until the event happened and then my spirit would be at rest after it came to pass.

I too have had dreams similar to yours. You are NOT crazy.

Or at least I hope not because that would mean I am too.:look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: