Dreams about Earthquakes

makeupgirl

I just had to talk to someone about this. I had a dream the other night about an earthquake in my area. I'm from VA and was 30 mins away from where the earthquake hit in August and In my dream, I felt the same thing. I don't remember what happened next, accept just like the last time, it was a lot of confusion and fear on our faces after it was over.

I know that earthquakes usually means wrath and anger from God (or something like that)

I just wanted to share and to see if anyone else has been having earthquake dreams or dreams period about natural disasters.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
It may most likely be symbolic. Check out this blog post I just read:

I will scatter the sheep then gather my own.
by Kevin Barrett

In my prayer time with the Lord last night, He gave me these words for His people:

My people, hear Me this day. Did I not say in My word that there will be many that shall deceive in the last days? Then why, My people, do you not test the spirits? I shall shake all those that call themselves by My name and then you will truly see who is mine. The hirelings shall run when the wolf comes and you shall see many run in the days to come. My people, I do not want you deceived any longer. Seek Me, My children. Seek to here My voice and truly know Me. Did I not say in My word that My sheep hear MY voice? Then why do you listen to the voice of strangers? I will shake all that can be shaken in these days and many of you will be shocked and dismayed. For I will uncover what has been hidden for all to see. Many will weep. Many will be shaken and dismayed. But there will be those that are not taken by surprise because they know their God and the voice of their Lord. They would not follow the voice of strangers, therefore they were not deceived. Prepare yourselves, My children. Watch as I strike the false shepherds and scatter the sheep. Then they will say, ‘what has become of him that we put our trust in?’

“Did he not tell us lies?”
“We were all deceived.”

Then I shall gather My sheep out of those that I have scattered and I shall teach them to here the voice of the true Shepherd and they shall follow Me wherever I go. Watch, My children. Surely I have said this in My word and surely I will do it, sayeth the Lord.

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ (anointed); and shall deceive many.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.

John 10:27 “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;

Hebrews 12:27 This expression, "Yet once more," denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

John 10:12 He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them.

Matthew 10:26 “Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known.
John 10:5 “A stranger they simply will not follow, but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers.”

Zechariah 13:7-9 “Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, And against the man, My Associate,” Declares the LORD of hosts. “Strike the Shepherd that the sheep may be scattered; And I will turn My hand against the little ones. “It will come about in all the land,” Declares the LORD, “That two parts in it will be cut off and perish; But the third will be left in it. “And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are My people,’ And they will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’”