A few reviews........

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
So today I went to my bss and CVS, I got a lot of things, but I'll be reviewing three, cause they're the only things I've tried so far

CON (green) Shampoo- When they said 'detangling', they ARE NOT playin around! My hair had sooooo much slip and moisture :love: I've never even had this kind of slip from a conditioner! I was reluctant to even use one, but we all know conditioning is the most important part :lol: Even though I'm trying like hell to stay away from cones and SLS, my budget won't allow me to go internet shopping. So for my poor days, this is and forever will be a staple in my regimen!!!

Herbal Essense Replinishing Conditioner with Jojoba and Rose Hips- When I put this on, I knew it wasn't for me. It just didn't 'feel' right, but I put a plastic cap on and sat under the dryer for about 20-30 minutes. Washed it out and.... Nothing. It gave me no slip at all and I almost kicked myself cause I coulda just left it at the CON poo and had better results. It does give good moisture, though

Sunsilk Hydra TLC leave in cream- Slip, slip, slip, slip. Need I say more? I love the slip and moisture this stuff gives my hair, and it made the little newgrowth on my edges curl up all cute (I'm relaxed, so that was a shock! :D) And it also made my hair shiny. I know you may be thinking 'your hair was wet, of course it's gonna shine!' but this isn't a dull water shine, this is my hair saying 'Thank you, tiffers, for finding what I love. Let me reward you by shining my butt off!' :lol:

All in all it was a good wash day. And I never would have looked at these products if it weren't for my LHCF sisters! Me and my hair love you guys! :bighug: :woot:

Your definitely right about the CON!! As for the Herbal Essence if i can remember correctly it was hmmm...ok. But you got me wanting to try this sunsilk hydra tlc leave in cream, i've never heard of it til now. Thanks for sharing.

Your definitely right about the CON!! As for the Herbal Essence if i can remember correctly it was hmmm...ok. But you got me wanting to try this sunsilk hydra tlc leave in cream, i've never heard of it til now. Thanks for sharing.

Girl, my hair is so soft and smooth! I have my hair in bantu knots and I took one down, just so I could play in it :eek: I'm definately developing HIH disease with this stuff!

It was wash day yesterday for me too and while I didn't use my CON green, I do love it. At 8 weeks post it detangle my NG like no other. Definitely no other shampoo. And it's SLS free right, yeah i think so, so that's even better.

I did use my sunsilk hydra tlc leave in today and that stuff is amazing. I also used it at 8wks post. I just applied to my NG and put a scarf on and the next day my hair was unbelievably smooth and flat, even with all that NG. This stuff really works. It works great for airdrying or drying 50/50 under a dryer then airdrying the rest of the way. Loves it:yep:

I also used at new biotin conditioner from Mill Creek. Picked it up at TJmaxx and loved it. It has peppermint oil, some amino acids, biotin of course. It gave good slip which for some reason I didn't expect. I guess I was expecting a Biotin condish to behave like a protein condish but this definitely did not. Gonna run back to the MAXX to get all they've got. $3.99 isn't too bad. I think I saw at least 5 more bottles I hope or I'm gonna have to hit up other Tjmaxx stores here.

Hey tiffers I am 8 weeks post, havent tried con (green) I will give it a shot.. Thanks for the tip.... Go Sooners!!:yep:

The hydra tlc creme is the bomb and will make your hair act right when I have a lot of newgrowth. Because of mineral oil and petroleum, I try to limit the use of it, but I do chelate often, so there is no issue.Glad it works for you too!

Back