A fine bald UPS Guy delivered my MTG

Zeal

I finally got my MTG today. Now I am going to start mixing. I was driving like a bat out of &*( to get home before the UPS guy, as I missed him yesterday. When I pulled into my complex the UPS truck was parked in front of my building with the lights flashing. I pulled be hind the truck blowing my horn like a mad woman. I wanted to make sure he did not pull off. I jumped out of the car ran to the side of the truck. No one was there.

I looked into my complex and could see the notes tuck on the glass. Then out pops the fine bald UPS man:p from another building. I smiled shyly :love: and said, I believe you have a package for me :clapping: . When he gave it to me I was so excited I just wanted to tel him about it. I gave him a big grin and said, Thank you so much. Now it is time for me to start a regiman. Wish me luck ladies.

blackbarbie

Zeal said:
I finally got my MTG today. Now I am going to start mixing. I was driving like a bat out of &*( to get home before the UPS guy, as I missed him yesterday. When I pulled into my complex the UPS truck was parked in front of my building with the lights flashing. I pulled be hind the truck blowing my horn like a mad woman. I wanted to make sure he did not pull off. I jumped out of the car ran to the side of the truck. No one was there.

I looked into my complex and could see the notes tuck on the glass. Then out pops the fine bald UPS man:p from another building. I smiled shyly :love: and said, I believe you have a package for me :clapping: . When he gave it to me I was so excited I just wanted to tel him about it. I gave him a big grin and said, Thank you so much. Now it is time for me to start a regiman. Wish me luck ladies.

So he could grow his hair too? or did he look just fine being bald?:lachen:

Zeal

The way I was acting when he gave me the box made me want to tell him about what ws in the box. He is "just fine" bald. hee hee hee

mahogany

Zeal said:

Maybe its the Brown uniform but some of those UPS men are fine.

shoelover1972

Zeal said:

LOL :lol:
Good luck with MTG

SexySin985

congrats on getting ur MTG. Were you excited to get the MTG or to see the fine bald sexual chocolate UPS guy......... or both? :grin: lol

LaNecia

Nappyme said:
I was about to say what did ya wanna do for brown? :lachen:

:lol: I was thinking the same thing!

Congrats on getting your product! Hope you have awesome results!

CynamonKis

Zeal said:

I am sorry I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF when I read the title of this post! LOL!