I Got A Thank Card from My UPS Man!

Eisani

Add this one to the "you know you're a PJ when" chronicles :spinning:. Boo just called me giggling. This was our convo:

Me: Hey!
Boo: Hi, I wanted to tell you that UPS just left your house.
Me: Oh I know, I'm expecting a couple of packages.
Boo: Yes, but the delivery man included something w/your box.
Me: ...What?
Boo: He came to the door and when I answered it, he said "does E still live here?" I said yes so he gave me the box and said "could you give this to her as well?" and gave me an envelope. Looks like a card *giggling* I opened it.
Me: Why TF are you opening my stuff?!
Boo: No, wait! It wasn't sealed and I just figured you would want to know what it was about.
Me: Mmm hmm.
Boo: Would you like for me to read it?
Me: YES.
Boo: *clears throat* Dear E, thank you for always leaving a door open. I appreciate being able to leave packages in your garage or in the car when it's unlocked. You make my day easier. I always enjoy dropping packages to your home. Thanks again, Ted.
Me: Aww! That was nice.
Boo: Your problem is much worse than I thought.

I thought it was nice, but it does show how much UPS is @ my house lmao. I love both him and my mail guy, I swear I do. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I move in a couple weeks :sad:.

TCatt86

Yeah you definitely have a problem. You should leave cookies the next time he drops off something.

DaRealist

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I just looked up PJ in the dictionary and it had a pic of you there smiling with a bottle of conditioner in your hand

That was sweet of Ted though.

Eisani

Yeah you definitely have a problem. You should leave cookies the next time he drops off something.
I'm going to bake something for him and my mail man before I move.
First of all who the hell is "boo" at the cribolly? :sekret:

LMAO...
I refer to Mr. S on the boards as "boo". His friend bought my dining room set so he was there waiting for them to come pick it up.

:rofl::rofl:why did I burst out laughing in the middle of my prof talking about diseases because of you.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Sowwy.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:that was YOU calling me Pookie yesterday, right:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Tell Ted I said "hey":lachen::lachen::lachen:
:blush: touche. You did throw a Pookie fit over there yesterday, though :laugh:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I just looked up PJ in the dictionary and it had a pic of you there smiling with a bottle of conditioner in your hand

That was sweet of Ted though.
This coming from the "conditioner connoisseur"... LOL.

Eisani

Who me? :look:

Of course I don't order online because then my DH would know the real deal
It's easier to smuggle conditioner in the house if you buy out of the store. :grin:
Conditioner connoisseur concealing contraband....that's an allegory for ya!

BostonMaria

I still think she has a thing for the UPS man LMAO!!

Eisani, did he see you naked too or was it only the Comcast guy? :lachen:

Eisani

That was nice of him.

Me thinks he has a crush on you.:grin:

I think that card was him flirting with you. He's got it bad for you girl!!

I'm just saying.... LOL

Okay, now that's sad! :lol:

I wonder if he wants to drop off a few other things for ya too. :look:
I hope not!
I still think she has a thing for the UPS man LMAO!!

Eisani, did he see you naked too or was it only the Comcast guy? :lachen:
I don't have a ting for my UPS man and NO, he wasn't the one that saw me, that was the cable man :lachen:.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Your boo probably wants to protect his "territory". He's not letting the UPS guy anywhere near you.:lachen: This is so cute!