A little growth

atlien

Hey guys,

I haven't posted in a long while, but I decided to post my recent growth pictures for anyone who might need a little inspiration.

In Feb 06, I cut my hair off to a very short bob because of damage. I decided to just start all over again. A year and a half later it grew back.

I haven't reached bra strap, but I have a much better routine and my hair is thriving from it. So, I anticipant that I might get there soon.

Happy hair growing everyone!
I hope the pictures came up.

Attachments

• ATT173015.jpg
    ATT173015.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 67
  • P1000421.JPG
    P1000421.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 98
Congratulations on the growth..your hair is looking great. What is your routine and what products do you use?

asha said:
Congratulations on the growth..your hair is looking great. What is your routine and what products do you use?

Thanks Asha.

I use Mizani relaxer. I relax every 12-14 weeks. I wash and condition every 1-2 weeks depending on my hair mood. I condition with mane and tail moisturizing conditioner. I use WGO like it is going out of style!
I do not apply direct heat to my hair at all. After I wash my hair, I either roller set, or do a braid out.

mango387 said:
Congratulations. Your hair texture looks similar to mine. I might have a hair twin finally!

Really, I never had a hair twin. I don't think anyone ever wants to own up to my hair type in it's natural state.I think I am 4b-4c. My hair looks almost 100% natural at 12 weeks post relaxing.

atlien said:
Really, I never had a hair twin. I don't think anyone ever wants to own up to my hair type in it's natural state.I think I am 4b-4c. My hair looks almost 100% natural at 12 weeks post relaxing.

Yes, that's me. The only part that is slightly different is my nape area. When I went natural, I never got waves, curls, or coils except for in the nape area. The rest was PURE rat's nest no matter what product was put on it.

:shocked: A little growth my Aunt Tilly!!! That's more than a little! Your hair looks great!!! Looks like you have that damage beat. Fantastic! Keep it up.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

great growing! this will be inspiring to a lot of people! It looks healthy, shiny and seems like a lot of growth!!! Congrats girly!!!

Great job, you are an inspiration to just leave it alone and watch it grow. your hair looks great!!!

Back