A little help pretty please!

shtow

I just washed my hair with Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing poo and my hair felt soooo moisturized. Does anyone know if the Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner is a DEEP conditioner?

Support a PJ!:grin:

shtow

took forever to find the ingredients

Water/Eau/Aqua, Behentrimonium Bethosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Bis (C13-15 alkoxy) PG-Amodimethicone, Quaternium-52, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Panthenol, Butylparaben, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Propylparaben, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, Ethylparaben, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Melaleuca Alternifolia (TTa tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.

~NanCeBoTwin~

took forever to find the ingredients

Water/Eau/Aqua, Behentrimonium Bethosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Bis (C13-15 alkoxy) PG-Amodimethicone, Quaternium-52, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Panthenol, Butylparaben, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Propylparaben, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, Ethylparaben, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Melaleuca Alternifolia (TTa tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.

Seems like I read some where that Dimethicone is a key ingredient in DC's and the thread below says quaternary ammonium (listed above as Quaternium) is as well...
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=280741

My rule of thumb if it says to leave on hair for an extended amount of time with or with out heat, then its a DC....hopefully some experts will chime in for you.

Jetblackhair

This is what I found on Amazon. Sounds like it just may be an instant conditioner. Instant detangling usually only requires just a few minutes on the hair.

Product Description
Hydrates and protects - A special blend of moisture rich conditioners and the latest silicone technology quenches moisture starved hair Detangles - Instant detangling conditioners provide ultra rich hydration to smooth split ends and reduce breakage Relax and unwind - Soothe the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender, mint and tea tree. All Sales Final - No Returns or Exchanges.

This is the direction for usage from Sleekhair.com

Directions: Apply a small amount to clean, damp hair. Massage. Rinse completely.

shtow

I wanted this to be a DC so bad! lol Im guessing its not also since it states to rinse as soon as you rub it in the hair. Thanks ladies

~NanCeBoTwin~

This is what I found on Amazon. Sounds like it just may be an instant conditioner. Instant detangling usually only requires just a few minutes on the hair.

Product Description
Hydrates and protects - A special blend of moisture rich conditioners and the latest silicone technology quenches moisture starved hair Detangles - Instant detangling conditioners provide ultra rich hydration to smooth split ends and reduce breakage Relax and unwind - Soothe the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender, mint and tea tree. All Sales Final - No Returns or Exchanges.

This is the direction for usage from Sleekhair.com

Directions: Apply a small amount to clean, damp hair. Massage. Rinse completely.

By my rule of thumb I'd say no this isn't a DC, based on JetBlackHair's response....

gymfreak336

What up Shtow....

Looking at the ingredients, it looks like a rinse out conditioner. I sounds nice though. I love lavender so I might have to scoop that up. Let me know how it perfoms long term

shtow

What up Shtow....

Looking at the ingredients, it looks like a rinse out conditioner. I sounds nice though. I love lavender so I might have to scoop that up. Let me know how it perfoms long term

Thanks for chiming in! I will def keep you posted :yep:

The shampoo is the bizness. My hair felt like it didnt need a DC after I rinsed it out:blush: I can still smell it in my hair:spinning: