A more simple MN mixture

lilamae

I did not have the time or money to go out and buy all of the ingredients listed on a recent MN thread so I decided to follow a more simple regimen posted on another site:

Egg Yolk and MN:yep:

Apparently the young lady who posted the thread got over 1 inch per month of growth doing this one 2x per week. Also a Dermotology website posted a study where simply using MN and no carrier oil or sulfur resulted in tremendous hair growth for two patients after using it for 8 weeks.

I am going to do this for the next 6 weeks I will post my progress. I am adding coconut oil, however.

I applied it as follows this morning: Egg yolk ( contains sulfur), then MN, then Virgin coconut oil.

I just prefer the simplicity of it. I'll keep y'all posted. HHG!

I am cowashing every other day so on my non wash days I allow the mixture to penetrate for 24 hours.

I am cowashing every other day so on my non wash days I allow the mixture to penetrate for 24 hours.

Please keep us posted, I'm really curious to find out how it works for you. I have my MN, but I didn't have all that stuff to add into it, so I didn't get anything yet, I haven't used it yet. I wish you luck!:yep:

I did not have the time or money to go out and buy all of the ingredients listed on a recent MN thread so I decided to follow a more simple regimen posted on another site:

Egg Yolk and MN:yep:

Apparently the young lady who posted the thread got over 1 inch per month of growth doing this one 2x per week. Also a Dermotology website posted a study where simply using MN and no carrier oil or sulfur resulted in tremendous hair growth for two patients after using it for 8 weeks.

I am going to do this for the next 6 weeks I will post my progress. I am adding coconut oil, however.

I applied it as follows this morning: Egg yolk ( contains sulfur), then MN, then Virgin coconut oil.

I just prefer the simplicity of it. I'll keep y'all posted. HHG!

Great idea Lilamae!

I'm actually pre-pooing with a cholestrol con/egg/olive oil mix right now!

Good luck!

*taps foot, looks @ calendar & watch* see this is the nonsense I'm talkin about :poke:

lol. my bad I posted the results in a separate thread. I got 2 inches in 7 weeks using this method.

I am at it again. Today makes 5 weeks post with about 1 inch of new growth. Not as fast at the last time. I'll see if i get a spurt in the next 3 weeks( I will relax at 8 weeks post) The only change was monistat instead of the target brand.

Lilimae,

What conditioner do you use for your condition washes?

Thanks again for everything and congrats on all your success!! :kiss::kiss:

the thread just has pics of my hair after the relaxer. Unfortunately I posted no before pics. I will have a formal length check in 3 weeks. I will find this thread and post pics it here once I relax. Then I will have before and after pics

Also, I co-wash with Aveda Brilliant or Pantene.

Back