Are you debating to use MN!

mrshicks2002

I will say go for it and try it for yourself. I was always eyeing those that were using MN mixed with sulfur8 grease and also MN mixed with other oils, but never jump on the bandwagon until I saw alot of others using it and I am sure glad I did.:yep:
I have been using my MN Mix since August 19th and look at my nappy head now. :ohwell: Here is the link to my fotki of the pictures.

http://public.fotki.com/mrshicks2002/mn-progress/

For those that doesnt know what MN is here is a article to read about MN and Hair growth.
http://www.womanhairgrowth.com/miconazole-nitrate-hair-growth.htm

My MN mix consist of carrier and essential oils and one tube of generic brand MN.

DivaRox

I will say go for it and try it for yourself. I was always eyeing those that were using MN mixed with sulfur8 grease and also MN mixed with other oils, but never jump on the bandwagon until I saw alot of others using it and I am sure glad I did.:yep:
I have been using my MN Mix since August 19th and look at my nappy head now. :ohwell: Here is the link to my fotki of the pictures.

http://public.fotki.com/mrshicks2002/mn-progress/

For those that doesnt know what MN is here is a article to read about MN and Hair growth.
http://www.womanhairgrowth.com/miconazole-nitrate-hair-growth.htm

My MN mix consist of carrier and essential oils and one tube of generic brand MN.

Great idea-I made a spritz of filtered water and mn. I'll have to try this method as well.

HoneyDew

It does work. I have seen it for myself.

The only problem for me is that it made me have headaches.

I gave up. :ohwell:

mrshicks2002

2% I would be fine for a few days, but after about a week, I start waking up with headaches and getting head rushes though the day.

Oh ok. I have heard a few state that they might get a headache.

Sorry it didnt work for you, maybe you can try making your own sulfur mix with carrier and essential oils if you are not using any other growth products.

DivaRox

Wow that sound like a good idea. Let us know how it works out for you.

I've actually been using mn since the beginning of the year. It's how I discovered LHCF!! But-it was time consuming and wasteful trying to get the cream onto my parts. I've been spritzing for about 2 weeks and it makes for a speedy application.

IntoMyhair

Bump

I'd like to no also
how is it applied right on the scalp from the tube or mixed up?
if so how do i mix it?
TIA

DivaRox

Does it make yuor scalp itch?

Actually the opposite for me. I have always had a dry, itchy scalp(itchy to the point of digging in my scalp:nono:)

My scalp rarely itches now and all of that nasty flaking is GONE! I started the mn for growth but this is the real reaon I keep applying it. My scalp feels so good now. I also apply it to my seborrheaic derm spots on my face and it relieves it better than the prescription medicine.

gymfreak336

Actually the opposite for me. I have always had a dry, itchy scalp(itchy to the point of digging in my scalp:nono:)

My scalp rarely itches now and all of that nasty flaking is GONE! I started the mn for growth but this is the real reaon I keep applying it. My scalp feels so good now. I also apply it to my seborrheaic derm spots on my face and it relieves it better than the prescription medicine.

This is what I needed to hear. I have a very weird scalp too. Sometimes it fine and other times I itch so bad that I think I am going to rip my scalp apart.:nono::wallbash: I need to get this now if for no other reason besides my scalp. Do you use monistat?

mrshicks2002

I've actually been using mn since the beginning of the year. It's how I discovered LHCF!! But-it was time consuming and wasteful trying to get the cream onto my parts. I've been spritzing for about 2 weeks and it makes for a speedy application.

I see. This is the reason why I mixed it with oils and apply it from a applicator bottle. It last longer and its so much easier to apply this way to the scalp.

mrshicks2002

Wow that is great and good to hear. I guess this goes to show that we dont always have to run and get prescription meds.

DivaRox

This is what I needed to hear. I have a very weird scalp too. Sometimes it fine and other times I itch so bad that I think I am going to rip my scalp apart.:nono::wallbash: I need to get this now if for no other reason besides my scalp. Do you use monistat?

Oooh-who are you telling??!! My scalp and I were bitter enemies and of course the scratching made any product you put on just burn.

No-in another thread debating the high cost of buying products with mn in them, someone mentioned going to the pharmacy and asking for mn. So, I went to my local Sam's Club and asked the pharmacist for a large size of MN. He gave me a 2% 1 oz tube and it was only $2.13. I bought all he had(4 or 5) and every month I go back and buy them out.

Since I made the spritz, I'm thinking it will last way longer now. I started out using the foot cream(forget the name now but it was AF and it was some name brand) and I was paying about $4-5(on sale) for a 1/2 oz tube. That got old real quick.

Yup Mrs., even though I purchased them and still use them from time to time, a little internet research on the sb possibly being related to yeast infections on the skin led me to this experiment and I haven't regretted it.

Last edited:

DivaRox

I see. This is the reason why I mixed it with oils and apply it from a applicator bottle. It last longer and its so much easier to apply this way to the scalp.

And it's really a great idea too-I'm gonna try it as soon as one of my app bottles are empty. The cool water feels so good though, especially in the summer time:yep:

HoneyDew

Oh ok. I have heard a few state that they might get a headache.

Sorry it didnt work for you, maybe you can try making your own sulfur mix with carrier and essential oils if you are not using any other growth products.

I just stopped using any growth aids. I do scalp massages, though. I have been using Lenzi's request oil, which I don't know if I consider that a "growth aid". It is just a mix of carrier and essential oils really. I think these scalp massages have boosted my growth rate a bit though.

dreysonsmommy2011

I've been using it consistently since Aug 1,2007 and plan on doing so til the end of the year. I will relax when I am 10 wks post and those pics will document the results of MN with continuous usage for 10 wks. I am 5 wks post with 3/4-1 inch of new growth so far and I feel a growth spurt coming on(hopefully in a major way):grin:. I am getting so much growth with this that I had to jump off the MTG bandwagon. Ladies look for my updates located in my fotki early October:yep:

mrshicks2002

I've been using it consistently since Aug 1,2007 and plan on doing so til the end of the year. I will relax when I am 10 wks post and those pics will document the results of MN with continuous usage for 10 wks. I am 5 wks post with 3/4-1 inch of new growth so far and I feel a growth spurt coming on(hopefully in a major way):grin:. I am getting so much growth with this that I had to jump off the MTG bandwagon. Ladies look for my updates located in my fotki early October:yep:

Girl you know I cant wait to see your growth. You will be BSL I bet by your next relaxer or very close.
How are you wearing your hair now because even with me wearing my hair ball its still looking a mess because it look like I have a pack on something under my hair. I dont think I am going to be able to go a lot longer. I usualy go between 8-10 weeks, but this time around it going to be something different.

I will be watching for the updates!

mrshicks2002

ChocalateDiva

Get thread Mrs. I was just thinking about trying this again after talking to you the other day. I was about to to go and buy some but something told me to look in my "stash"...........yep..............I had two tubes!! I have got to get the PJism under contro:nono:l- but I am glad that I have some MN.

I will relax on the 21 of this month and then will start the MN and Sulfer 8 mix.

mrshicks2002

Get thread Mrs. I was just thinking about trying this again after talking to you the other day. I was about to to go and buy some but something told me to look in my "stash"...........yep..............I had two tubes!! I have got to get the PJism under contro:nono:l- but I am glad that I have some MN.

I will relax on the 21 of this month and then will start the MN and Sulfer 8 mix.

Well thanks. I told you and girl the NG is no joke for me.

I am glad that you already looked and had some. There is no telling whatelse you have in the stash. :spinning: but yes we are going to have to get the PJ under control soooon.

Keep me updated!