A Natural Girl With Long, Healthy, Platinum Blonde Hair?!

girlonfire

Do ya'll not see the texture at her roots??She's definitely NOT type 2 naturally. At LEAST 3C. It's an interesting look. I don't dislike it.
I've always wanted grey/white hair.
Edit: I've never wanted blonde hair. I feel like I would look like one of those asian people (or characters) who have tan skin and really blonde hair. There's a name for that but it escapes me. Ganguru! That's what that is.

Last edited:

ForestRose

I actually like it. I have a thing for hair colour soo I would like it if it was any colour lol. The reason her hair is so stringy is probably because of the heat she uses plus the bleach. She hasn't claimed to use a relaxer and theres probably a 0.000001% of a non-mixed black person having such loose curls.

Either way she knows what she's doing so good for her.

Misseyl

Actually this is her best look. The bleached portion looks like it has heat damage. Not a fan of blond hair for black folks but after all the expensive products she uses, at least it looks healthy. I think she should have a consultation with Diddy's Mom, she loves blond hair.

Rain20

Her hair seems longer than APL to me. I liked the honey blond hair on her the best(Just looked through her IG). She seems like a positive person. Not a fan of the platinum blonde. Looks like she wants to model. I guess she wants to stand out.

If someone did it to my hair, it would all fall out. I'd be bald and be lookin' like Amber Rose.

Good for her that her hair can handle that. Mine can't. I think her hair would look SOOOO cool if she did a purple ombre on the ends. Auuuhhh. I'd die. As it is now, not the best match, but looking through her instagram, she rocks it well.

melisandre

She looks foolish to me. Maybe if the color was multi-dimensional with hi lites and lo lites, it'd look better....

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
She looks a LOT like a person who shall not been named up in this piece. That being said, I wonder how long she will be able to hold on to that look before having to give it up due to extreme damage.