A pic of my hair

S

Stylepink

This is the first time I have EVER put a pic of me anywhere. I just relaxed my hair with Affirm Mild and followed up with Affirm 5 n 1 reconstructor for about 30 minutes. Then I washed my hair with Affirm Normalizing shampoo. Then I finished up with Keracare Humecto Conditioner for 1 hour, then I flat ironed it. Its so silky and smooth, I love it!

When I first started my hair care journey, I had three inches of hair all over my head, and this is what I have 3 years later. Thank you LHCF!:) :) :) !

You can't!!!!! See why I haven't put a pic up before, I don't know what I'm doing!!!!!!!!

Hold on let me get my husband to fix this......

Stylepink said:
This is the first time I have EVER put a pic of me anywhere. I just relaxed my hair with Affirm Mild and followed up with Affirm 5 n 1 reconstructor for about 30 minutes. Then I washed my hair with Affirm Normalizing shampoo. Then I finished up with Keracare Humecto Conditioner for 1 hour, then I flat ironed it. Its so silky and smooth, I love it!

When I first started my hair care journey, I had three inches of hair all over my head, and this is what I have 3 years later. Thank you LHCF!:) :) :) !
Great Job!!! It's Pretty!

Very pretty. How do you keep it so even???? My relaxed hair would never stay even. I would get trims and the back would always outgrow the front.

Country gal said:
Very pretty. How do you keep it so even???? My relaxed hair would never stay even. I would get trims and the back would always outgrow the front.

I moisturize my ends twice a day and I get it trimmed once a year by the only person in the whole wide world that I trust around me with scissors....My husband!!

SherryLove said:
very nice, stylepink......that's some nice growth....

Sherry, girl I'm trying to catch up with you! Your hair is beautiful and my inspiration!

Oh StylePink.....

you made my heart skip a beat.....you're at my hair goal......

*sigh*

Your hair so purty StylePink....

Thanks for sharing the pics!:)

MonaLisa said:
Oh StylePink.....

you made my heart skip a beat.....you're at my hair goal......

*sigh*

Your hair so purty StylePink....

Thanks for sharing the pics!:)

You're welcome. Hang in there you can do it. I wanted to give up so many times, I would cry and just say forget it. But I ended up hanging in there and you can too. I'm here rooting you along the entire way!:)

Thank you sooooo much for posting! This is such an encouragement to those of use who are still in year one. :)

Your hair looks beautiful!:yep:

Back