A renewed message............

tatje

I just finished reading Isaiah 1:18-20 and I thought it was something I should share since it really touched me tonight.

18 "Comenow, let us argue this out," says the LORD. "No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool. 19 If you will only obey me and let me help you, then you will have plenty to eat. 20 But if you keep turning away and refusing to listen, you will be destroyed by your enemies. I, the LORD, have spoken!"

I wanted to share this and really shout out "GOD IS GREAT." I hold grudges against myself and sometimes just can't seem to let them go and just keep kicking my own butt, but I know that when I repent I am new again. My father has forgiven me. I just felt that someone may have needed to hear this.

janiebaby

I just finished reading Isaiah 1:18-20 and I thought it was something I should share since it really touched me tonight.

18 "Comenow, let us argue this out," says the LORD. "No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool. 19 If you will only obey me and let me help you, then you will have plenty to eat. 20 But if you keep turning away and refusing to listen, you will be destroyed by your enemies. I, the LORD, have spoken!"

I wanted to share this and really shout out "GOD IS GREAT." I hold grudges against myself and sometimes just can't seem to let them go and just keep kicking my own butt, but I know that when I repent I am new again. My father has forgiven me. I just felt that someone may have needed to hear this.

:yep::yep::yep:

Yes, God is awesome!!!

Tatje, I have been thinking about this for the past couple of days now. I know that I am supposed to forgive others but I kept forgetting that I needed to forgive myself also so that's something that I have been working on....Thank you so much for sharing this!!

missvi

God is Good!!

I have heard this twice in two days.
God is good!:yep:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Tatje, this is one of my most favorite scriptures. Thank you so much for sharing this. And you are so right about His forgiveness...

God bless you; thank you so much again....:giveheart:

tatje

No problem girls. Sometimes it's easy to read something and just go yeah yeah with it and not fully understand what is being said. I'm glad it touched you girls as it touched me.

dreamer26

The bolded part is where we miss it. We are so often standing waiting on God but all to often he's waiting on us to obey him in so many areas in our lives.

Thanks for the reminder and the fresh word.

Be blessed.

shalom

The bolded part is where we miss it. We are so often standing waiting on God but all to often he's waiting on us to obey him in so many areas in our lives.

Thanks for the reminder and the fresh word.

Be blessed.

I agree with you on the bolded. This is something the Lords been dealing with me a lot lately on so much so that it seems everywhere I turn something to this effect has been popping up. "If we only obey".

I pray father God in the name of Jesus, that you help each and everyone of us here on the forum to humble ourselves and submit to the almighty word of God. Lord help us to a live a of submission and obdience to you so that there'll always be plenty in our store house and that no lack should come before any of us.

In all things Father God you are worthy of our praise, glory and honor and may all that we say and do be for YOUR GLORY in Jesus name. And let the church say AMEN.

tatje

I agree with you on the bolded. This is something the Lords been dealing with me a lot lately on so much so that it seems everywhere I turn something to this effect has been popping up. "If we only obey".

I pray father God in the name of Jesus, that you help each and everyone of us here on the forum to humble ourselves and submit to the almighty word of God. Lord help us to a live a of submission and obdience to you so that there'll always be plenty in our store house and that no lack should come before any of us.

In all things Father God you are worthy of our praise, glory and honor and may all that we say and do be for YOUR GLORY in Jesus name. And let the church say AMEN.

AMEN. That was beautiful. :yep:

ClassicChic

Thanks!

This is now one of my favorite scriptures. Very powerful!