A Request for SUPERGIRL!

Falon

Hey supergirl I just saw your newest touch up and trim pics and your hair looks great of course. I was wondering since I am relatively new to LHCF about your hair history.

I have looked at your albums but they are from last year to now. Do you have photos of your hair when it was short? I remeber reading a post from you that said you didn't always have long hair. I know a lot of type 4's are really interested in your hair care advice because type 4 relaxed hair tends to be the most difficult to maintain and grow as long as yours. Now I know that there are other type 4's on LHCF who have very long hair, but you seem to be the most popular.

Well, Supergirl how about it? Do you have an archive of old hair pics that you would be willing to post to give us type 4s who have yet to acheive your length some inspiration?

I think it would be great to see your progress from short to long. What do you think let us know!

Hey girl

tongue.gif
Well, I didn' t have long hair as a child(it was medium length) but I have had it since high school. Sorry, but believe me--my hair hasn't always been like it is now.

Awww....I really have been looking for a progress album that goes from like say neck to bra strap or longer. I don't know what it is but I love progress pics. It's really inspirational to watch someone go through that process. Sigh...I guess I will just have to wait two or three years and make my own album...But thanks anyway Supergirl you are my hair idol.

Check out Irresistable, Adrienne, Jessy55, they all have pics of when their hair was shorter and they all have long beautiful hair now. Supergirl your hair is looking beautiful too.
smile.gif

Hey Falon, it is always nice to see someones progression to long beautiful hair. I would say check out Adrienne's album because it takes you on her journey from short to VERY long gorgeous hair. You'll be amazed...I know I was! Looking at her album gave me lots of inspiration. You also may want to check out the hairlady's hair from growafrohairlong, she has pictures from short hair to VERY long hair too.

Sorry Falon --no digital cameras back then
laugh.gif

As the other ladies recommended--check out Adrienne's album. Her progress is over the last several years and very dramatic
smile.gif
You'll really enjoy her album--it's got like 50 pics
shocked.gif

Thanks guys I got a link to Adrienne's album, gorgeous hair. I'm drooling. I am going to look for the others now. Thanks again.
smile.gif

Back