A Surge Update

lthomas1

Hair Power!
For the NJ LCHF members Ace Beauty Supply at the Burlington Center Mall, Burlington, NJ has Surge. I was so surprised because I go to this mall all the time.
Check this out when I purchased Surge online from Paynesbeautysupply.com and Walgreens.com it was $5.99 per bottle. At Ace Beauty Supply it was $3.39 per bottle. I was so surprised. There were six bottle left on the shelf and I took all six. I also bought the WooJee Cream, and Lotion #9 Motion both were $5.59 each. See ingredients below:

Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14 (Spray)
Ingredients:
Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Muccopolysaccharides, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Polyquatemium-7, Biotin, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA

Used on the scalp for best results twice a day.

Surge Lotion Motion #9 For Thirsty Hair & Scalp Hair (Hair & Body Oil)
Ingredients:

Soy Bean Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tcopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Oil) Aloe Vera Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Clover Oil, Fragrance

It is a hair massaging oil, that can also be used as a hot oil treatment. I will probably try it as a preshampoo treatment.

Surge Woojee Cream Restores Moisture and Balance
Ingredients:

Water, Mineral Oil, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Clyceryl Stearate, Myristly Myristate, Muccopolysaccharides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sorbitan Monooleate, Hydroxethyl, Cellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tea Tree Oil, Olive Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Dicetyldimonium, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance

It is designed to stop breakage and restore natural oils and moisture back into the hair.

For those of you trying to contact Surge to find a location in your area that sales their product call 1-888-816-8144. Their website address is www.surgehaircare.com. I had this information in my previous postings. Just look for lthomas1.

I hope this information help all of the LHCF sisters out there. Happy Hoildays to all.

Chimma

There were six and you took all six?

Man, I wonder what those surge manufactuers are thinking. For months nobody is buying any surge. Then next day there will be 6 bottles on the shelf on second and all of a sudden every single one is gone, then they replace and someone else comes up to buy every single one, and they can't keep a single one there for more than 5 seconds because of crazy LHCF ladies.

Now, I think I've got some errands I need to run at the Ace Beauty Supply in my area. And no, I'm not buying any surge, but I think the rest of ya'll ought to stay right here now.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Ireceived my surge yesterday and my daughter who could care less about hair care grabbed my plus 14 last night. Quick as a flash, I was on her. Oh no you dont, you can use some of my other stuff. When you get serious about your hair, then I will start buying you your own surge but you're not playing with mine. All she could say was "Dang momma, I didnt know you could move that fast"

H

HairObsessed

I could be wrong but didn't one of the threads say Surge could be very bad for kids?

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Oh I didn't know that. My daughter is fifteen, does it give an age group? Where did you get this information. Please let me know so she wont think I'm just being mean by not allowing her to use my good stuff, so I can say you can't use it because it say's blah blah blah....

[ QUOTE ]
HairObsessed said:
I could be wrong but didn't one of the threads say Surge could be very bad for kids?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I remember that too. But, I think the poster who asked if it was bad for kids also asked if Surge had hormones in it. It does not.

lthomas1

Hair Power!
I read the same thing about the hormones, if you just read the ingredients you can see there are no hormone so I think it would be safe for your daughter.