Aaahhhh!!!!! I made ONE YEAR AU NATURELLE!!!!!!

PaperClip

PICS ADDED!!!! Aaahhhh!!!!! I made ONE YEAR AU NATURELLE!!!!!!

:blush::lol:Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I made it, y'all! One year fully natural!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Thank You, Lord and thank you to LCHF and each of you who have been so supportive!

Y'all know my story: relaxed my hair for 30 years.... (and I ain't old!) my hair follicles survived!

I have the photos of my big chop but I would like to get at least one photo of my hair today so y'all can see my progress. Some days it didn't look like much was going on but when it looks like that, that's a sure sign that there's PLENTY going on below the surface!

Again, I thank you all and I'm looking to MULTIPLY MY HAIR GROWTH by leaps and bounds!

Peace....

Here are the photos... Please pardon the lack of quality.... Please offer all advise on how to help my edges/temples.... There's shrinkage and stretched.... Am I foolin' myself or is this real progress?

July 26, 2006:
Jul 26 06 Pix1.jpg

Jul 26 06 Pix2.jpg

Sept. 06:
RR2 (Sept[1]. 8).jpg

July 26, 2007
Jul 26 07 1.jpg Jul 26 07 2.jpg

Last edited:

jasmine26

CONGRATS!!! IMO, MAKING ONE YEAR NATURAL, IS THE MOST EXCITING AND REWARDING ANNIVERSARY...KEEP HAVING FUN WITH YOUR HAIR!!

PaperClip

OH CONGRATS TO YOU!!! How was your journey? Frustrating, wonderful, or both? Nontheless...congrats!

More frustrating.... still hiding under the half-wigs and phony ponies (not for hair protection, but for psyche protection).... But I got woman up and get freeeeeeee!!!!

Give us free!!!

(look at all the beautiful chocolate brothers...:lol:I gotta get married, y'all!:blush::ohwell:)