Abba Nourishing leave-in conditioner

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
It made my hair feel stiff and sticky when it dried. /images/graemlins/confused.gif I applied it to damp, freshly shampooed hair. It's supposed to be for hair and skin. It feels funny on my skin, too. But I'm keeping my bottle to try again when I'm fully natural...
My cousin says a cheaper and easier to find alternative is Beauty Without Cruelty Revitalize Leave-In Conditioner. Both products work well on her hair. BWC is at most health food stores and myvitanet.com

jrw

I have used it. It is good so long as you don't use too much otherwise it can cake on your hair and make it feel sticky.

Crystal

I haven't used the Leave-In but I do use the Abba Moisture Scentsation Shampoo and Scentsation Conditioner and Love them. I rotate those with the Mizani Botanifying shamppo and moisturefuse and the ABBA is great.

Justice4alw

I have used this religiously in the past and still use it sometimes now when I need a protein boost.

It's a WONDERFUL leave-in. You just have to make sure that you don't put too much on or it will leave your hair a little hard and stiff.

It really defines my curl/coil definition though, makes my hair soft and moisturized, and adds strength to the strands.

caress

Ok I think I'll keep it. I'm just worried because it contains Glycerin and I've been flatironing my hair for the most part this winter. I'm thinking the glycerin will cause reversion.

BrooklynSouth

Nothing like bumping up an old behind thread to 4 years later!:lachen:
I used ABBA Leave-In because I read the products compare to AVEDA...believe me, a little smidgen is all you need. Use too much and you've achieved hard hair. I bought it at Loehmanns $20.00 for a 32 ounce bottle...like I needed another conditioner?!?!!?