About Ol' Sally Beauty Supply...

missdirtysouth

About Ol\' Sally Beauty Supply...

It just occured to me to post this. I worked for a year or so for Sally at the national corporate office about 2 years ago in (little bitty) Denton, Texas where I went to college.I noticed that a lot of you ladies live in places where you can't get to a BSS, but there is a Sally Store near. Sometimes you can find products in one store, but not another. Here's the thing: If Sally carries it at all, they can order it for you at that store. What you need is the 6 digit number on the left side of the sally sticker, so ask whoever has that product for that number(maybe PM them?). Take it to the store and ask them to order it for you on their order day. They can't start stocking it for you permanently, but they could get you one or two. Ask to speak to a manager, they know how to special order. If that store won't help, you can call 1800ASKSALLY and they should be able to place an order for you to pick up at your local store.

Hope that helps some of you that live where the choices are few and far between!

inthepink

Re: About Ol\' Sally Beauty Supply...

That is AWESOME news b/c Sally's here don't have nearly the amount of products as other stores have! Thanks for sharing!