New Image Thermal Damage Free

chicamorena

I wrote to sally beauty supply and thought you guys might be interested in this:

The New Image Thermal Damage Free Root Lifter has been discontinued due to slow movement. There are not any current plans to bring this item back. We suggest you try item #302404, the ION VITALIZING ROOT LIFT. If you liked the New Image version, we think you will be very pleased with the Ion product. You can purchase this item at your nearest Sally Beauty Supply store.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can assist you further.

We appreciate your interest in Sally Beauty Supply and value your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us any time you have a comment, question or suggestion.

Sincerely,

Sally Beauty Supply
http://www.sallybeauty.com
1-800-ASK-SALLY

Allandra

I have and use New Image Damage Free Thermal Active Conditioning Styler (which is a heat protectant). What type of product is the New Image Thermal Damage Free Root Lifter? I remember seeing it when I purchased my heat protectant, but I never checked it out when it was available.

Wanda

Allandra, I thought the heat protectant was discontinued. Do you know if Sally's still has some? If so, I'm going tomorrow to purchase some.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Wanda said:
Allandra, I thought the heat protectant was discontinued. Do you know if Sally's still has some? If so, I'm going tomorrow to purchase some.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was discontinued. I purchased one of the last bottles on the shelf (some time last year or so).

Wanda

Oh, ok thanks. Can you recommend another good heat protectant besides Redkens heat treat. I already have that one and it's not all that great.

Allandra

Pantene makes a heat protectant (spray) that HairLove likes. I haven't tried it though, but since she likes it, I'll give it a try once my current heat protectant is all gone.

chicamorena

Allandra, when I emailed Sally, I actually wrote them about the New Image Damage Free Thermal Active Conditioning Styler, but the representative's response referred to New Image Thermal Damage Free Root Lifter. I don't know if she was talking about something else or if they are both the same thing. I'll email back and ask.