Added a couple of new natural hair pics

Ipanema

I'm hoping to gain a lot of length this summer by keeping things simple, so I'll be wearing the same easy hairstyle every day (two french braids) & doing frequent washes. I'll be updating my album less often. Here are a couple of new pics: http://public.fotki.com/Ipanema
PW: lottohair

you have nice thick hair
smile.gif

Thanks you all! @Maestradiva, I think the ponywrap would look great on your hair. I plan to wear that look more often after my hair grows longer on top--maybe by next winter.

Your hair is pretty!
smile.gif
Love the scarf you used for the wrap.

The 2 french braids style will be good to you. I used to wear that style a LOT at one point.

Your hair is beautiful! How do you take care of all that hair? It is so very thick. I love it, I love it, I love it.

Thanks for the compliments you guys. I had been feeling a bit down about my hair lately because of the ends (little split pieces falling away), but it's better now that I've trimmed.

@Teva, it's so thick now that I've had to resort to washing it in two sections. I wash & condition one side in the shower, spray with Better Braids braid spray, then put it into a french braid while still damp. Then do the same thing to the other side the next morning.

I love the french braids because the ends are tucked away inside of the braid & stay moist. It's much easier, less time-consuming, and more predictable than the braid-outs.

Back