African Pride Shea Butter Miracle

MsSanz92

Has anyone used these products yet? Here's a picture of them below:

I read that it is available now at Walmart, BSS, and possibly Sallys? It looks pretty good but I wanted to know if anyone else has tried and liked the line yet before I make the plunge to buy it.

H0tPinkButtafly

I was going to buy this the other day but I got the African pride Olive oil miracle instead. The Shea butter one seems to lean more toward natural hair because it says "for waves, curly, kinky, etc..." On the bottle. The Olive oil one says "for dry damaged, etc...." It didn't really make a difference to me but I got Olive oil because im relaxed and it was cheaper lol. I like the one I got, only been using it a few days tho. They both smell really good with good ingredients.

Aviah

I used the silky hair moisturiser. It's pure evil and dried my hair out. I'm disappointed because it was a decent price, nice smell, and lots of natural oils. But without fail my hair gets greasy and dry from it.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
MsSanz92 said:
Has anyone used these products yet? Here's a picture of them below:

I read that it is available now at Walmart, BSS, and possibly Sallys? It looks pretty good but I wanted to know if anyone else has tried and liked the line yet before I make the plunge to buy it.

I love love love love love this Moisturizer! I'm on my 2nd bottle already. I'm speaking of Shea Butter Miracle.