After 1-2 LONG years.....

atl_mulattamami

I have FINALLY perfected my regimine! Maybe now the PJ in me will slow down! Anyway...I have been on a long, sometimes painful, sometimes happy hair journey. I've been from relaxed and waist length to my now short and natural style (which I am feverishly trying to grow back out!!) Anyway, I have finally found a regimine that is simple and extremely effective! My hair is the softest its ever been (relaxed or natural), shiny, SUPER defined (withOUT the help of gel or any other styling product), very healthy, and managable! Here it is:
DAILY
1)Rinse hair with warm water
2)CW with Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Rinse
3)Lightly rinse out (so a little bit of the rinse is still left in)
4)Divide hair into sections and apply Clairol Vitapointe Hairdress to the bottom half of my hair, concentrating on the ends
5)Comb through for even distribution
6)Smooth back into a curly puff with my silk scarf (to keep the curls out of my face)

1X WEEKLY
1)Rinse hair with warm water
2)Shampoo 2X with Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Shampoo
3)Rinse completely with warm water
4)Apply Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Conditioning Cream
5)Sit under dryer for 30 minutes
6)Rinse with warm water
7)Repeat steps 4-6 on the Daily routine listed above

NIGHTS
1)Apply Clairol Vitapointe Hairdress to only the ends of my hair
2)Sleep with a satin bonnet on my hair

That's it! It's a lot of typing but trust me it's VERY easy and my hair is SERIOUSLY thanking me for it!

CarLiTa

that's great!!! I need to completely perfect my regimen too... I need to incorporate a bit more protein into it and actually follow what my regimen says. There are a couple things I need to take out too...

i can't wait to see your looonnng natural hair :)

Divine Inspiration

Go head girl!! You know you got some folks jealous that you actually have a regimen that works, lol.
Kudos to you for gettin it all figured out!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Thanks for sharing your regime. I'm going to try sticking to the same products for a change. :)

atl_mulattamami

Divine Inspiration said:
Go head girl!! You know you got some folks jealous that you actually have a regimen that works, lol.
Kudos to you for gettin it all figured out!

lol nooobody needs to be jealous of my hair with all these other pretty long heads of hair!!!