Album Update!!!! I Cut My Hair!!!!!!!!!

Daisy'sHair said:
Beautiful, I love the cut.

Has anyone every told you that you look like Jill Marie Jones, she plays Tony Childs on UPN's Girlfriends? :)

OH Girl...Please don't tell me that :lol:

It looks great! The curls in the before pictures were beautiful too!! It didn't look like you needed a cut, though! It's georgeous.

Wow! Nice, your hair looks really pretty after your cut. It looks so nice and healthy! I really think the cut suits you. Plus, don't look at it as a step backward, look at it as a step forward because you did what you felt was healthier for your hair. Besides, everyone's hair is always growing no matter what. It will probably now grow LONGER than before now that the ends are clipped (not tangled), and you've given your hair a brand new start. :)

I'm thinking of getting a big trim myself because I have fine hair too and my ends are so tangled. The ends of my hair are thinner than the rest of my hair. I will always sacrifce length for the health of my hair.

Nice said:
My stylist cut my hair when it was dry. As far as the cut goes, it basically showed her where I wanted her to start cutting and told her to take it around evenly.

HTH :)
Okay thanks!!! :grin:

Nice,
your hair looks so good girl! I actually gave myself a hair cut too and kinda jacked it up (I wasnt lyin when I said if anyone was gonna jack up my hair it would me me!!! lol). Now I have to decide whether to cut more (well this time Id leave it to the professionals!) or just disguise it till it grows back. I cut a whole short layer where I was having breakage on one side in the back, but cut it all the way across the back. now it looks crazy. it doesnt lay down when its down so I either have to wear a pontyail or half up half down so it isnt noticable.

I love your hair! Id sport that in a hearbeat!

Leslie_C said:
Nice,
your hair looks so good girl! I actually gave myself a hair cut too and kinda jacked it up (I wasnt lyin when I said if anyone was gonna jack up my hair it would me me!!! lol). Now I have to decide whether to cut more (well this time Id leave it to the professionals!) or just disguise it till it grows back. I cut a whole short layer where I was having breakage on one side in the back, but cut it all the way across the back. now it looks crazy. it doesnt lay down when its down so I either have to wear a pontyail or half up half down so it isnt noticable.

I love your hair! Id sport that in a hearbeat!

Do you have an online album?

Thanks again everyone :) .

@Allandra- that is an old picture of the motherload. It is even bigger now :grin: . I had to give a lot of stuff away to my 13 year old sister. She loves it!!!!

Back