First Album Update Since Hair Cut On 3/25/05!!

london honey said:
your hair looks lovely and healthy..why did u cut it? are u transitioning?

I had a twist out done that left my hair in tangled mess. It took my hours to detangle my hair and in the end, I suffered too much breakage. My hair is already super fine so the breakage was very noticeable. I cut my hair because I would rather scarifice lenght and not hold on to some thin ends.

You'll be brastrap in no time. What type of salon do you go to or do you do it yourself? Im visiting NY in a week or so.

Your hair is growing nicely!! By looking a the rate of growth speed, it iwill be back to brastrap legenth in no time. I am sorry to hear about the reason for you cutting it but happy to see it growing back quickly & healthy!

Thanks again ladies :) . To be honest with you, I don't think that I will ever reach bra-strap because of how fine my hair is. After it reaches a certain lenght it just looks so thin that I know that I will cut it :( .

mysweetevie said:
You'll be brastrap in no time. What type of salon do you go to or do you do it yourself? Im visiting NY in a week or so.

I go to Marcia at Lavarhairdesigns for my relaxers and I get my weekly wash & sets at a Dominican salon :) .

wow that was brave...anyway its growing back very beautifully

Nice said:
I had a twist out done that left my hair in tangled mess. It took my hours to detangle my hair and in the end, I suffered too much breakage. My hair is already super fine so the breakage was very noticeable. I cut my hair because I would rather scarifice lenght and not hold on to some thin ends.

Back