All my college ladies, in here!!!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
For all of the beautiful ladies that attend college, have you met up with any of your fellow student LHCFers? Some of your fellow LHCFers may be attending the same school as you!! I know of one person from the hair boards that attends my university, but I haven't met her yet. I thought it would be fun if we all would do a little research and find out if any one here attends the same university. That way, instead of waiting for the occasional meet and greet in the major cities, you could do you your own little mini meet & greet at your school! It would be a wonderful opportunity to network, make new friends, and have all the benefits of the occasional meet & greet. What do you guys think?

This will be a wonderful opportunity to share your hair care experiences, tips and techniques with fellow LHCFers, plus you could make a study buddy too!! So, anymore takers?

We never met: she graduated Spr 07 and she pm'd me Summer '07:( but it's still nice knowin she was there in spirit ;D

I doubt anyone attends my University... I attend the University of Arkansas at LittleRock( Maybe someone attends a university near here:ohwell:)

Back