Allow me to introduce myself...

LovelyRo

Hi ladies... I've been lurking for a minute and I finally decided to join the other day. I'm a member of another hair board too and I've learned so much the past couple of months. :yawn:

I just wanted to officially say hi :wave:!

I really appreciated the warm welcome! There's a wealth of info over here! I'm still trying to figure out this hair thing!

I really appreciated the warm welcome! There's a wealth of info over here! I'm still trying to figure out this hair thing!

Welcome! Looks like you are catching on quick according to your album! :) Are u texlaxed? Looks like u are making great progress already...what are u doing?

Welcome! Looks like you are catching on quick according to your album! :) Are u texlaxed? Looks like u are making great progress already...what are u doing?

Thanks ladies... I started on BHM and I've been lurking LHCF for a minute! I don't claim to be texlaxed because it's not on purpose. I just don't relax bone straight (yes, I self-relax). I also also stretch my relaxers... my last stretch was 16 weeks. I'm 6 weeks into a 19 week stretch (I'm giving my hair a rest). After that the most will be 10-12 weeks.

I poo/co-wash and dc once a week. I'm still trying to figure out the moisture/protein balace thing. I moisturize and seal daily. I protective style (weaves, braidouts, bantu sets, flex rod sets and half wigs). I'm doing my own personal hide your hair challenge for the rest of the winter because I've been manipulating my hair too much for the past couple of weeks and I've been looking a mess :nono:! So, I'm weaving it up 4-5 weeks at a time.

Last edited:
Hi!!! Looks like me and you have similar textures. I did the same with stretching my relaxers for soooooolong. Now I am going the natural route see what myreal texture is like.
Good luck!!!!

Hi!!! Looks like me and you have similar textures. I did the same with stretching my relaxers for soooooolong. Now I am going the natural route see what myreal texture is like.
Good luck!!!!

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL and my hair...... well let's just say that my hair is nothing like yours! But then again, I'm relaxed so who knows what my real texture is like! I think I'm 4a/b iiic but I could very well be 3c in the middle and 4a around the edges.My hair is sooooooooo thick and coarse, I just don't think I have enough patience to go natural!

Back