Allow me to introduce myself...

asiaticdiva

Hey Ladies :wave: My name is Asia and I just wanted to formally introduce myself. I finally decided to shell out the $6.50 to become an "official" member so this is my very first post. I have been frequenting this site for a few months now and have learned sooo much from you all in this very short time.

A brief bio, I am a P/T stylist and weaves are my specialty and I have been addicted to wearing weaves for the last few years because I just love the versatility that they give you. Well I finally decided to break the leash and to wear my own hair. I never really had a problem getting my hair to grow its just that it is fine/thin and lack the volume that I get from a weave. Anyway, I am prayerful that I will grow my hair out to APL then BSL more importantly making it healthier and thicker in the process:pray:

I just wanted to say hello and happy growing to everyone! :yep:

naturalgurl

Welcome!

A tip from my own experience: Castor oil had made my hair and eyebrows thicker and doing henna will also add volume. It did for me.

Happy Hair Growing!

asiaticdiva

Thanks for all the love. And thanks Naturalgurl for the castor oil tip, I have recently started adding that to the ends of my hair. I don't apply it to my scalp because I don't think my hair agrees with it as it started to shed a couple of days after I applied it to the scalp.

naturalgurl

Thanks for all the love. And thanks Naturalgurl for the castor oil tip, I have recently started adding that to the ends of my hair. I don't apply it to my scalp because I don't think my hair agrees with it as it started to shed a couple of days after I applied it to the scalp.

:blush:
That's one thing I've learned here, everything isn't for everyone. Coconut oil has done that some people too and I LOOOOOOVE coconut oil. I'm sure you'll find your magic potion here!

Aggie

Hey Ladies :wave: My name is Asia and I just wanted to formally introduce myself. I finally decided to shell out the $6.50 to become an "official" member so this is my very first post. I have been frequenting this site for a few months now and have learned sooo much from you all in this very short time.

A brief bio, I am a P/T stylist and weaves are my specialty and I have been addicted to wearing weaves for the last few years because I just love the versatility that they give you. Well I finally decided to break the leash and to wear my own hair. I never really had a problem getting my hair to grow its just that it is fine/thin and lack the volume that I get from a weave. Anyway, I am prayerful that I will grow my hair out to APL then BSL more importantly making it healthier and thicker in the process:pray:

I just wanted to say hello and happy growing to everyone! :yep:

:welcome: asiaticdiva. You have a great starting pic there in your avatar. I feel you will learn lots of ways to lengthen and thicken your hair here. There are lots of threads floating around here on thickeniing growth aids and an example of one of them that I am using is Mega Tek cell Rebuilder and Ovation Cell Therapy. Have fun no matter what though:yep:.