Aloe Vera Gel Users

tthreat08

What brand of aloe vera gel do you use? Looking for a brand that contains mostly aloe vera, and of course no alcohol.

Thanks!

crazydaze911

you can also try 'fruit of the earth'. i think alot of women here use it. I find it alittle expensive though - about $8.99 for a good sized bottle in nyc.
cvs, walgreens and all those spots usually have it.

girlyprincess23

Can I ask you guys what are you using it for?? Because I have a big vat of it (99.something% aloe vera) that I use for my stretchmarks (btw got it from puritan pride, very cheap!!!). So if there's another way I can use it i'd love to know!! I'm all about saving money now since I went broke!! :lachen:

harrison

The healthfood store sells organic brands of aloe vera.. it is fit for consumption.

But its great for moisturizing skin and hair. That is what I use on my face.

I prefer the "fruit of the earth" gel for my face, and the organic one for my hair.

tthreat08

Can I ask you guys what are you using it for?? Because I have a big vat of it (99.something% aloe vera) that I use for my stretchmarks (btw got it from puritan pride, very cheap!!!). So if there's another way I can use it i'd love to know!! I'm all about saving money now since I went broke!! :lachen:

I'm using it for my face and hair.

mscocoface

You can use it as a leave in, or with your braids or twists.

You can put it in your conditioner or with oil as a treatment.

If you have some shea butter you can mix it with that. It would be called shaealoe butter and you can use that from head to toe which is what I do.

You can create a daily spritzer for your hair and let the gel be one of your base products.

Lots of uses.

KEWLKAT103

Hey Ladies!
I have an aloe plant outside of my home that I use sometimes on my skin. Can I use this for my hair too? Would I have to mix it or just use it straight?

girlyprincess23

Yeah um i tried to put that on my face this morning but it made my skin too dry. maybe i need to mix it with my sheacocco butter mixture for better results!