Aloe Vera Juice + Megatek = Hair Growth

Ms.Analeise

I have a big jug of aloe vera juice that I've had for probably almost 2 years. It's been refrigerated this whole time. Is it still safe to use on my hair or does aloe juice go bad?

TIA

blackindia07

Im loving this idea but I have 2 questions....1) is this the aloe vera juice that you find in the fruit section of the supermarket that you drink or is this the kind you find in the beauty supply store?

2) Can I leave it in my hair as part of my wash and go regime or should I just add it to my dc and rinse out?

Thanks!

blackindia07

Im loving this idea but I have 2 questions....1) is this the aloe vera juice that you find in the fruit section of the supermarket that you drink or is this the kind you find in the beauty supply store?

2) Can I leave it in my hair as part of my wash and go regime or should I just add it to my dc and rinse out?

Thanks!

Last edited:

almond eyes

Hey Ladies,

I am back in the States on vacation and just started to use the aloe vera juice. When I was in West Africa I was using the pure gel which was sticky and too heavy for my fine hair. I was going to give the gel a try again when I was at the vitamin shoppe and came across the juice. Let's just say it really has done wonders for my hair. I put it in a spray bottle and use with my qhemet products. I use my concoction every other night and I don't wash it out.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Last edited:

winnettag

Thanks!

A lot of us use the food grade kind, but some find that the BSS kind works for them.
I only apply it to my scalp, and I leave it in.

brownbean96

Bump, looking for more results. Can anyone give me a recipe - like how many ounces of Aloe Veral Oil or Juice and how many ounces of MT? I'm assuming that you would leave it on. Do you massage it into your scalp. How often would you apply? Thanks

MangaManiac

I love AVG! I'm a big Moe Grow Oil advocate and AVG is added. I've also been using it on my face and my NG is thicker and my skin is clearer. Some of my brown spots are even starting to fade! I'm going to try mixing the MGO with MT as soon as I get some money!!! :)

SimJam

Oooooh ... Im on my last drops of MT.

aloevera juice in the fridge ... check
** runs off rubbing hands together whille donning evil chemist grin **