Alopecil Products, anyone still using them?

sassyhair

I did a search and a lot of post showed up from 2005. There were great raves about the garlic treatment and the cinnamon and rosemary products.

I am looking to buy a few products from the line. I am most excited about the Alopecil Organic Shampoo with 2% Minoxydil - 8 oz, the cinnamon and rosemary oil and the Alopecil "Apretadora" Hair Fortifying Treatment.

A few names I remember seeing are honeydew and beautifulwideeyes.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I really loooooooooooooooove the Apretadora, it make my hair like butter and well moisturized and shiny, it's running neck and neck w/my Silicone mix. The only difference btwn the two is that Apretadora makes my hair feel thicker and definately cuts the shedding. I've been using it as a pre-poo, but I love the feel sooo much that I don't really want to shampoo afterwards. Every so often I use it as a co-wash (this is the only conditioner I can use this way, other conditioners seem to make my hair shed when trying to Co-wash). The Silicone Mix makes my hair feel like and fluffy (very light) shiny moist, and bangin' on the NG, I think it's a tie btwn the two.

I haven't had the chance to try the cinnamon and rosemary oil, when I tried to order it they were out, my friend said that I'm gonna love it, she also uses the poo and the rinse.
sassyhair said:
I did a search and a lot of post showed up from 2005. There were great raves about the garlic treatment and the cinnamon and rosemary products.

I am looking to buy a few products from the line. I am most excited about the Alopecil Organic Shampoo with 2% Minoxydil - 8 oz, the cinnamon and rosemary oil and the Alopecil "Apretadora" Hair Fortifying Treatment.

A few names I remember seeing are honeydew and beautifulwideeyes.

missliberia

Listen I live for Apretadora. This is the only thing that stopped my dandruff. I have not seen a flake in 8 months NO LIE. NO LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use it as a prepoo but only on my scalp so as to conserve. Love it.