Alter ego Cren really stops excessive shedding!

beana

For about 3 months my hair was shedding left and right, i'd have globs of hair everywhere especially on wash day and my hair's thickness has decreased very noticeably (by about 35%). I also have excema on my scalp which can lead to hair loss.

It seemed like i could never get the shedding under control. I did a search and noticed that some ladies used Cren to control their excessive shedding... i've used it the past two wash days and lets just say i was loosing maybe 150-300 hairs per wash, and im only loosing 25-50 now. I'm also doing my first lather with nutrine garlic shampoo and thats probably helping too. During the week i use black castor oil to soothe my scalp and control my excema and i plan on mixing it with a bit of emu oil when my shipment arrives.

Just wanted to share in case anyone is experiencing shedding and needs some ideas about how to control it.

Cayenne0622

YAY!! I'm so glad it worked for you. It did not work for me at all. I was so disappointed because it cost a lil grip! :perplexed I tried Queen Helene's garlic conditioner (with added Garlic oil) and that didn't work either. The only thing that seems to be helping a little bit is not touching my hair at all and using the Nizoral shampoo my doctor prescribed.

sareca

Congrats! I wasn't even having a problem with shedding and Queen Helene Garlic Shampoo reduced mine. :ohwell:

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
Thanks, I'll keep this in mine. I have this problem, ever year during the fall.
OT-Sareca is ridicously beautiful. I love the color and thickness, especially.

Harina

this is the shampoo you guys are talking about, right?
it says that its unscented, is it really?

AtlantaJJ

beana said:
For about 3 months my hair was shedding left and right, i'd have globs of hair everywhere especially on wash day and my hair's thickness has decreased very noticeably (by about 35%). I also have excema on my scalp which can lead to hair loss.

It seemed like i could never get the shedding under control. I did a search and noticed that some ladies used Cren to control their excessive shedding... i've used it the past two wash days and lets just say i was loosing maybe 150-300 hairs per wash, and im only loosing 25-50 now. I'm also doing my first lather with nutrine garlic shampoo and thats probably helping too. During the week i use black castor oil to soothe my scalp and control my excema and i plan on mixing it with a bit of emu oil when my shipment arrives.

Just wanted to share in case anyone is experiencing shedding and needs some ideas about how to control it.

I've been reseaching and I see that the garlic shampoo and deep conditioner seems to be the most consistantly successful combo for shedding!! Good for you! I'm shedding like a long haired cat in the summer time right now !! LOL