Alter Ego Cren

AtlantaJJ

I have been shedding like a cat! Went to the derm and she perscribed Rogaine... I am frightened of that. I rembered that a beloved member sent me some Cren. I washed my hair and used it last night. Today I shed one half less hair as I have been daily. That's saying something. Most of my shedding has been from the temple areas, especially on the right temple which is the same spot I lost my hair after my son was born, so that's making me think hormones are involved. I've been getting by with comb overs and falls.

I found a way to protect my edges while I sleep and I'm using the steroid cream she perscribed but not the Rogaine.

We will see what's up after I get my blood work.

I'm going to get this worked out very soon!

Last edited:

Cayenne0622

I wish my doc would give me some steroid cream or injections but I guess since she can't find any thinning or bald spots, she ain't trying to hook a sista up. I need my hair to stop shedding dammit!!!

Oh, sorry for getting on my own sympathy boat. Good luck, girlly! You know my eyes, toes, fingers, and hair are crossed for you. :D

AtlantaJJ

No I totally understand, this shedding can be totally un-nerving. I have a couple of definate spots she can focus on with the shots and the ointment.

I went back and looked at my hair ball and it's actually a third of what it has been daily! I shampooed first with the Elasta QA scalp stimulating poo, then I followed with the Millcreek Biotin poo. I let both sit for a few minutes, that QP was tingling. Then I rinsed them out and did a DC with Millcreek Keratin under the dryer for about 30 mins. Then I used the Cren on my scalp before I did my leave in. It worked out pretty well for me I must say!

I'm going to get some of that Alter Ego Garlic Hot oil too, thanks C and JLove for the great advice / guidance. I will be looking into getting some Emu oil soon to!